TRN number not working

warren&liz

Yesterday when I tried to check my online status a message came up saying TRN did not match applicant details. Details are entered correctly, checked and rechecked. This is the same TRN I have always used so know it off by heart. It is preset into computer but I also checked to make sure it was right from old email and entered it manually umpteen times as well. Anyone else had this problem?

Liz x

Yesterday when I tried to check my online status a message came up saying TRN did not match applicant details. Details are entered correctly, checked and rechecked. This is the same TRN I have always used so know it off by heart. It is preset into computer but I also checked to make sure it was right from old email and entered it manually umpteen times as well. Anyone else had this problem?

Liz x

Now its working fine .. check again

Dont mean to sound patronising at all, but i did this the other day, and was driving me crazy...

I checked and checked, but finally realised that i had put one letter down incorrectly .

Im sure you have checked and checked, but maybe you did what i did... i did feel silly after. hehe.

Hope you dont take offence to that, but its easy to make a little mistake when we are sooooo looking forward to some movement.

Good luck

Tina

We have been off-line for a month anyway, we had the same issue and the last two digets had been changed around. Call them and explain what is happening when you try to check. Best wishes Ley x

Dont mean to sound patronising at all, but i did this the other day, and was driving me crazy...

I checked and checked, but finally realised that i had put one letter down incorrectly .

Im sure you have checked and checked, but maybe you did what i did... i did feel silly after. hehe.

Hope you dont take offence to that, but its easy to make a little mistake when we are sooooo looking forward to some movement.

Good luck

Tina

Yes I have had one of those moments. I kept putting in my date of birth instead of OH's and just couldn't work out why we could no longer get in!! Was convinced we had been wiped off the system!!

My agent spoke to ASPC yesterday, we are not the only people with this problem. Unfortunately ASPC were unable to offer a solution at the moment. Will just have to keep trying and hope it gets fixed soon.

Liz x

We've been having the same issue since last year (Actually since we left onshore for a short holiday) and DIAC does'nt know what the cause is. Firstly, I was pretty scared that they might have lost my application... but then I lodged it online so loosing it somewhere is impossible.

Archived