It's War England aganst Australia

kernow43

Guest sh7t man no way
Not as humiliating as the 2006/7 5-0 WHITEWASH the Poms received:tongue:

Cheers, Bobj.

history mate history--its 2010 that will be remembered--the first test is in brisbane i believe--a clever ploy by the aussies--it always rains in brissy so at least the aussies can get a draw--bluddy aussie weather:wink:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
history mate history--its 2010 that will be remembered--the first test is in brisbane i believe--a clever ploy by the aussies--it always rains in brissy so at least the aussies can get a draw--bluddy aussie weather:wink:

oggie oggie oggie oi, oi, oi,:swoon:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

This the best England team for about the last 30 years and.................

This is the worst Australian team in the last 30 years...............

Its going to be one hell of a ding dong battle..................... 3 - 1 England, my tip.

Guest Nando65
This the best England team for about the last 30 years and.................

This is the worst Australian team in the last 30 years...............

Its going to be one hell of a ding dong battle..................... 3 - 1 England, my tip.

Worst Aussie team in 30 years, thats all we need Ropey, I will bow my hat if the Poms win, but I won't hold my breathe!! LOL,

Love your dedication, but Oz's all the way.................I am a gracious loser, but hey, look at the stats, the Poms, (and I was born and bred UK) they are pants when it comes to sport!!! I have my fishing rod ready.................come in spinner.........nothing like healthy rivalry!!!

Hugs

Jane ( born UK, grew up Oz, dedicated Oz all the way)

Guest guest33730
The urn is returning home. It coming home, go on you England !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you'll find the English already have them!!

Daniel

Guest Nando65

We have to make a competition you know, what would be the point of the poms going all that way, to be beat in no time, to not enjoy the sun, sea and sand.................LOL

We have so got to make it look a little challenging, have you not seen the stats, not even the draws match our wins.

Money has changed hands to ensure the UK enjoy some sun!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS A JOKE ABOVE, PLEASE DON'T TAKE SERIOUSLY WILL EAT MY HAT IF AUSSIES LOSE!! lol

Thank god my hubbie, registered for this site is Italian!!! LOL

Jane

(Nando65)

Guest Nando65
I think you'll find the English already have them!!

Daniel

Sir Daniel

I admire your dedication.............................and dreams are free!!! LOL

Your dreams are admirable, reality is a whole different ball game, may the best man win. They have paid to have a holiday you know that don't you, if the Aussie's make it interesting the Poms get to enjoy the real sun, money HAS CHANGED HANDS

JOKING!!!!

May the best AUSSIE TEAM WIN!!!!

:twitcy:Jane (Nando65)

Guest guest33730
Sir Daniel

I admire your dedication.............................and dreams are free!!! LOL

Your dreams are admirable, reality is a whole different ball game, may the best man win. They have paid to have a holiday you know that don't you, if the Aussie's make it interesting the Poms get to enjoy the real sun, money HAS CHANGED HANDS

JOKING!!!!

May the best AUSSIE TEAM WIN!!!!

:twitcy:Jane (Nando65)

What I meant was that they are home just now!! The English won the ashes last time round therefore they are in possession of them. However it will be nice to retain them on Aussie soil - can't wait!!

Daniel

Guest Nando65
What I meant was that they are home just now!! The English won the ashes last time round therefore they are in possession of them. However it will be nice to retain them on Aussie soil - can't wait!!

Daniel

HUGS SO SORRY, TYPICAL WOMAN, DIDN'T UNDERSTAND.

It will be brilliant if we can, the best team will win at the end of the day, enjoy it and fingers crossed for who we want to win.

It will be exciting for sure.

:jiggy:

Daniel

correct me if I am wrong, but the urn England has is a replica. The original is still in the MCC

And tonight, folks, Australia vs England in the Four Nations rugby league, cup...:yes:

Channel 9 At 6.30 pm Qld time.

Go you good thing Australiaicon14.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Australia 34 England 14. :tongue:

One battle won, 5 more to go

Ashes Test Dates are:

Match Schedule;

Nov 25 – 29, 2010 | Gabba, Brisbane

Dec 03 – 07, 2010 | Adelaide Oval, Adelaide

Dec 16 – 20, 2010 | WACA, Perth

Dec 26 – 30, 2010 | MCG, Melbourne

Jan 03 – 07, 2011 | SCG, Sydney

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

World darts final - Phil THE Power Taylor 18 The Aussie with the goaty beard - nowhere.

This is about the Ashes Bob, yes us whinging poms know the Aussies are better than us at most sports, but.................... you lot are running scared, you should be with the worst Aussie team in 30 years, up against the best England team in 30 years, its gonna be a cliff hanger. lol

How you doing mate, good i hope.

World darts final - Phil THE Power Taylor 18 The Aussie with the goaty beard - nowhere.

This is about the Ashes Bob, yes us whinging poms know the Aussies are better than us at most sports, but.................... you lot are running scared, you should be with the worst Aussie team in 30 years, up against the best England team in 30 years, its gonna be a cliff hanger. lol

How you doing mate, good i hope.

Didn't think that you would bite, mate...:jiggy:

And the title of the thread is "It's War England aganst Australia":wink:

Thanks for asking, I'm really fine in this magnificent land:yes:

Watched the 20-20 last night. On free to air tv! HA! Love that it is available to all here.

Anyway, lots of swinging and missing, miss cued shots and slogs that just went striaght up in the air by the Australians. Good knocks by Hadin and Smith dragged them up a bit and they both played well. I like Hadin, a proper hard cricketer.

Three of the top four SL batsman got going and played well.

Maybe the difference was in the bowling but I rather think that Australia have fallen into the trap in trying to hit every ball for a boundary forgetting to still play good cricket shots. A reverse sweep for 4 may get the crowd excited but a cover/straight drive is worth as much.

Oh, and I've heard on the news that Michael Clarke was booed by the home crowd. For the fine test batsman that he is I think he would in danger of being dropped if he also wasn't the vice captain.

But, first game of a long summer so plenty of time to iron out a few things so we'll see how they go.

But it doesn't have to be a slog fest.

Clarkes a fine bat but he was trying to slog. So were most of the aussie top order.

The SL bats played some proper, controlled shots.

Do totally agree though that any side can win. The only form of cricket really where the better team can lose badly. So not reading too much into it.

Archived