What is my status Computing Professional NEC

ITpro

Hi Friends

A quick question i applied as a csl modl network security professional in jan 2009, co alloted in june 2009 submitted all pcc and meds completed in july 2009, csl was finished in 2010, and 20 july priorarity list came out, and i fall in computing professional with nec which are still i cat 3,

My question is do i have to change to SS or my visa will be processed as it is?

I contacted my co he said they are just waiting for my checks and did not ask for any change.

Please guide me where do i stand

Thankx in advance for your help

Hi Friends

A quick question i applied as a csl modl network security professional in jan 2009, co alloted in june 2009 submitted all pcc and meds completed in july 2009, csl was finished in 2010, and 20 july priorarity list came out, and i fall in computing professional with nec which are still i cat 3,

My question is do i have to change to SS or my visa will be processed as it is?

I contacted my co he said they are just waiting for my checks and did not ask for any change.

Please guide me where do i stand

Thankx in advance for your help

No need to change into SS ... you have already got CO and they are waiting for they CHECKS report .. simple .... you will get your visa as soon as CO will get your clearance.... dont worry mate .... r u done with your medics?

No need to change into SS ... you have already got CO and they are waiting for they CHECKS report .. simple .... you will get your visa as soon as CO will get your clearance.... dont worry mate .... r u done with your medics?

Yes medics and pcc done in july 2009

job varification done

form 80 done

just checks are taking long

regards

Hi,

Just one quick question: how does the work verification thing work?

Some times they call your company and then call you and ask you few technical questions as well regarding your profession some times couple of people can come to your office as well to physically visit the company.

Guest Mongobear
Some times they call your company and then call you and ask you few technical questions as well regarding your profession some times couple of people can come to your office as well to physically visit the company.

How did your verification work? Did they call you / your employer or did they give you a visit in your office? I wouldn't be very happy to see some of them in my office, especially my boss wouldn't ....

Regarding your initial question. Read the last 20-30 pages of this thread and you'll be up to date.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/91106-2231-79-computing-professional-ict-recent-graduate-new-priority-152.html

How did your verification work? Did they call you / your employer or did they give you a visit in your office? I wouldn't be very happy to see some of them in my office, especially my boss wouldn't ....

Regarding your initial question. Read the last 20-30 pages of this thread and you'll be up to date.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/91106-2231-79-computing-professional-ict-recent-graduate-new-priority-152.html

Initially they call your office if they are not satisfied then they will visit your office to make sure this is what happened with me.

Archived