It's the final countdown!

Mhags

well after ages of saying' yes, were going to Australia' we are actually going to Australia! My last Scottish Monday, spent with friends,in glorious sunshine!

We leave home on Sunday & have the busiest week ahead catching up with everyone....won't need to eat for a week once we get there ,all the lunches & dinners we are having.

Our container has been on the go for 4 weeks & due to arrive on 4th November so living in a 4 bedroom squat has been worth it! Amazing what you can do without when you have to!

We have 4 weeks temporary accomadation sorted then will have to find a new home! Looking forward to setting up home.....as long as I have a pantry & a laundry room ( simple things & simple minds!)

Kids finished school last Thursday , dog & cats have been re-homed with family but still hard to say goodbye:sad:

We haven't sold our house but will leave it in the hands of estate agents & hope it sells! Will spend Saturday madly cleaning!

So good luck to everyone else moving soon & hope it works out well for us all,

Mhags

Hey Mhags,

Best of liuck with the big move. Where in Melbourne are you heading to?

Me & the OH are from Dublin and are moving to Melbourne in nov and cant wait to go.

Louise.

Hey Mhags, you've stolen my idea! I was going to do a 'final countdown' message too! We're off in less than four weeks to Darwin. All the best for your trip, hope it goes to plan in Melbourne.

oooooh!

One more day left! Going up to stay overnight at airport hotel for bit of luxury! .....well anything better than a single mattress on the floor & a bigger than portable TV screen must be classed as luxurious! Have said all our goodbyes & leave home this afternoon for our big ,brave adventure to Australia.

Archived