Need opinion On sponsership visa

Guest ManasiK

Guest ManasiK

I have assesed by ACS under ANZSCO code 261313 (Software Enginner). Since My occupation in SOL and I wanted to apply for DIAC under 175 GSM. It is based on point system. I needed 120 points to be eligible under above visa. Unfortunately I scored less in IELTS (to get 120 , I need 7 in all four components)

This situation left me with 2 choices

1. Re-appear for IELTS , get 7 in each band then cover 120 points and apply for 175 visa

2. Get Sponsership visa (thru my sister-in-law) , it needs 100 points and I satisfy this requirement.

So which way should I go??

One important point to be mentioned is my ACS result is valid till Feb 2011 only, so I have to do something positive before that.

Guest createdevelop
Get Sponsership visa (thru my sister-in-law) , it needs 100 points and I satisfy this requirement.

Do this.

I got mine as a sponsorship visa through my aunt. As long as your sister is willing to "support" you if you ever get sick or fall on hard times, then this is no different from a normal visa.

Guest ManasiK

Okay, she just moved to OZ. is it required she should have job there OR should b settled there for atleast some years ..?

I have assesed by ACS under ANZSCO code 261313 (Software Enginner). Since My occupation in SOL and I wanted to apply for DIAC under 175 GSM. It is based on point system. I needed 120 points to be eligible under above visa. Unfortunately I scored less in IELTS (to get 120 , I need 7 in all four components)

This situation left me with 2 choices

1. Re-appear for IELTS , get 7 in each band then cover 120 points and apply for 175 visa

2. Get Sponsership visa (thru my sister-in-law) , it needs 100 points and I satisfy this requirement.

So which way should I go??

One important point to be mentioned is my ACS result is valid till Feb 2011 only, so I have to do something positive before that.

I suggest a combination of both solutions

Re-appear for ielts and apply for SS at the same time,

You don't have much time

Jan 2011 is coming and no body knows what DIAC is bringing to us

Regards

I suggest a combination of both solutions

Re-appear for ielts and apply for SS at the same time,

You don't have much time

Jan 2011 is coming and no body knows what DIAC is bringing to us

Regards

What about relative sponsorship? Is that faster? Does relative need to have a job and stay in oz for a while before he/she can sponsor?:unsure:

Archived