Get together in the South East of Melbourne

Hi Everyone

Not looking like a good day on Sunday according to the weather forecast. Think we should postpone this and join the annual Mornington Meet on Saturday 30th October. Meeting at midday at Mornington Park, near the kids play area. Look out for the Scottish flag!

Hopefully everyone can make this date and that we get better weather.

Thanks

Danny.

Original post

Get together in the South East of Melbourne for UK/Irish Expats.

Lunchtime BYO Picnic/BBQ.

Sunday 17th October (11am onwards)

Jells Park (Oakes Picnic area)

Parks Victoria: Jells Park page

Everyone welcome, hope to see you there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

Not looking like a good day on Sunday according to the weather forecast. Think we should postpone this and join the annual Mornington Meet on Saturday 30th October. Meeting at midday at Mornington Park, near the kids play area. Look out for the Scottish flag!

Hopefully everyone can make this date and that we get better weather.

Thanks

Danny.

• 2 months later...

Hi All

I know this idea of a meeting seems to have died a death but from reading some of the recent posts there are still a lot of people wanting to meet other people. From a personal point of view I havent had time to organise anything this side of Christmas, plus my wife is 8 months pregnant baby due of the 7th Jan. We have family coming over in late Jan to early March so was thinking the weekend of the 6-7 March would be the earliest we would be able to attend something.

If no one else organises something in the mean time i will post details of a meeting then. There should be some new migrants after Christmas that would like to come along. Hope everyone has a Happy Christmas and safe New Year.

Regards

Danny

Archived