South Australia – New State Sponsorship Applications

Jag Khairra

Guest dragsterwish
THnx so much ......its s jst frustration,r lives have stuck between oz rules and politicians....

No worries. It's definitely frustrating to be caught bet the devil & the deep blue sea.... let's just hope its worth the wait. : )

The new SA news affects those waiting to lodge their SS or SMP. Now they can do so, only if their skill belongs to those in Schedule 3.

For those awaiting SMP, especially Cat.4 applicants like yourself & yours truly, we still have to wait for the respectively SMP to be released to know if the State has included our skills (from Schedule 4) in the SMP.

I hope they honour the SS that they have granted & include us in the new SMP.

Cheers!

The new SA news affects those waiting to lodge their SS or SMP. Now they can do so, only if their skill belongs to those in Schedule 3.

For those awaiting SMP, especially Cat.4 applicants like yourself & yours truly, we still have to wait for the respectively SMP to be released to know if the State has included our skills (from Schedule 4) in the SMP.

I hope they honour the SS that they have granted & include us in the new SMP.

Cheers!

thnks 4 ur positive response...........i do hope so and i ll pray 4 all of us..........

Hi Jag,

Glad to hear the news. I m working as an Engineer for over a year. As I know I need to do my skill assessment with the Engineering Authority prior to apply the SA state sponsorship. Is the engineering authority referring to the SA state Engineering Authority or the Australian Engineering Authority?

Hi Jag,

Glad to hear the news. I m working as an Engineer for over a year. As I know I need to do my skill assessment with the Engineering Authority prior to apply the SA state sponsorship. Is the engineering authority referring to the SA state Engineering Authority or the Australian Engineering Authority?

it means Engineering Australia. state do not offer any kind of assessment. so just write in google skill assessment by Engineers Australia...u will reach your goal...

Regards.

Joy

Hi Gill

That is interesting - I didn't think of it that way - just thought as we are now under a different code we couldn't use our old one - thought it meant for example you would need to be on the new list say Systems Analst and then also be systems analyst on the old list but guess could be worth trying? thanks!

Archived