A message from admin

Cerberus1

There's been a couple of threads recently where things have got a little out of hand and some of the posts on the threads have been unhelpful at best and in some cases, quite spiteful and vindictive.

I fully understand the frustrations, stress and heartache that the migration process can bring with it, especially over the last couple of years, with evermore uncertainty and delays putting lives on hold and shattering dreams in many cases.

For those lucky enough to have got there visas, there's still lots of potential stress and upset to get though, leaving family, having to find new jobs in a foreign country, culture shock, trying to make new friends, feelings of isolation etc.

So all I'm asking it that we all try and show a little respect, understanding and support to each other in these difficult times.:hug:

Although I've been admin for less than a year, I fully realise what a fantastic resource the forum is for migrants and expats alike. It is my firm belief than the moderating team is second to none with all of them devoting many hours of their personal time on the forum to ensure it's smooth running and to assist and help other members where possible.

In addition to the moderators, the forum is also very lucky to have many respected business members in various fields such as migration, finance etc. who regularly contribute and share their knowledge freely on the forums.

And then there are you, the members, without which, there would be no forum, and I fully appreciate your willingness to share your knowledge and experience with each other.

As I've said, the forum is a great resource and source of support for so many people, lets try and keep it that way.:wubclub:

Thanks

Rob

Admin

Archived