Get together in the South East anyone?

DannyCoyles

Hi Bordy

Been looking at the weather, 90% chance of rain for the weekend. Is this still going ahead?

Danny

Yeah its starting to look a bit grim Danny. We could well have to have another one in November but I have to go to Mornington anyway on Saturday so I will go along to the park, probably in the covered area & if anyone feels they still fancy a blether feel free to come along.

If only a few or if nobody turns up then no hassle we will arrange another soon.

Ok just seen the news & they are predicting a months rain over the weekend. I think it might be safer cancelling for now & having another go at it in a week or two.

Sounds like a good idea. By the time it stops raining it will be to hot for everyone! Hopefully we can get something else arranged soon.

• 1 month later...

Hi All

I know this idea of a meeting seems to have died a death but from reading some of the recent posts there are still a lot of people wanting to meet other people. From a personal point of view I havent had time to organise anything this side of Christmas, plus my wife is 8 months pregnant baby due of the 7th Jan. We have family coming over in late Jan to early March so was thinking the weekend of the 6-7 March would be the earliest we would be able to attend something.

If no one else organises something in the mean time i will post details of a meeting then. There should be some new migrants after Christmas that would like to come along. Hope everyone has a Happy Christmas and safe New Year.

Regards

Danny

• 4 weeks later...

Prospective immigrant family would like to live in Mornington, we're coming over in April for 3 weeks. Would love to meet some expats.

Any meet ups possible?

Archived