Ielts - electrician

Wezzza

Hi,

I thought i was through it all on the visa until it did the points and states i've got 115 and need 120 to migrate on the 175 skilled independant as an electrician.

What i want to know is do i really need to sit the IELTS test? I have GCSE English at C level.

Also i've read on here that nurses might be able to bypass the IELTS test? If so, can i do the same?

On the points part it says designated area, mine is currently zero points, is there somewhere on the visa i can select the area i wish to go to gain an extra 5 points?

Cheers

Wez

hey Wez

If i am right if you get 7 in each of the 4 tests you get the extra points you get the baisc points if you have some countries passports like uk usa canada one more thing i went to warickshire collage in rugby for a days perp the lady who was a tester said to me if you do the speaking test never say mmmm or hammm etc; if you are stuck something say (for example )use a exprince or something you seen or heard just keep talking till they tell you to stop. i have dyslexia and i got 6.5 in each and 9 speaking i hope this helps and good luck

Hi,

I thought i was through it all on the visa until it did the points and states i've got 115 and need 120 to migrate on the 175 skilled independant as an electrician.

What i want to know is do i really need to sit the IELTS test? I have GCSE English at C level.

Also i've read on here that nurses might be able to bypass the IELTS test? If so, can i do the same?

On the points part it says designated area, mine is currently zero points, is there somewhere on the visa i can select the area i wish to go to gain an extra 5 points?

Cheers

Wez

If you don't take IELTS you get 15 points, if you do take it you will get 25. If you can make up your points doing IELTS then you are lucky, most people have to go after state sponsorship. There are not any ways around it, not even for nurses as far as I can tell.

Archived