Oxford meet CANCELLED ?

Hi all, i have had to pull out of the oxford meet, as have a few others. If you are still planning on going can you please post it either on here, or on the original thread so that it can be cancelled if needed. Sorry for the messing around, hoefully some of you can still get there and have a laugh, cheers.

Guest guest37336

Well I'm still going. Myself and A380 will have plenty to talk about. :biglaugh:

Seriously though. Because of circumstance a few gave has to pull out. No problems. We will have to make another date. These things happen. No worries.

Cheers Tony. :wubclub:

Sticking me oar in(unwanted i know!)but wouldnt you be better having a meet in London or bham? wouldnt it be easier to get to for everyone?im just assuming london/bham would have better public transport links(+ £ offers)for anyone who doesnt drive?

Ive just been wondering about how suitable oxford is as regards getting to since ks said it was awkward for her,alrite i'l stf up now,HAD to ask tho:wubclub:

Guest guest37336
Sticking me oar in(unwanted i know!)but wouldnt you be better having a meet in London or bham? wouldnt it be easier to get to for everyone?im just assuming london/bham would have better public transport links(+ £ offers)for anyone who doesnt drive?

Ive just been wondering about how suitable oxford is as regards getting to since ks said it was awkward for her,alrite i'l stf up now,HAD to ask tho:wubclub:

Hi Pablo.

You wouldn't believe the planning that went into it. Poor old James, at times I reckon he lost the will to live.

Even Bobj at one stage offered his place as it might have been easier.:eek:

Still these things happen and all that mate.

Cheers Tony.

Hi Pablo.

You wouldn't believe the planning that went into it. Poor old James, at times I reckon he lost the will to live.

Even Bobj at one stage offered his place as it might have been easier.:eek:

Still these things happen and all that mate.

Cheers Tony.

I suppose they do take a bit of organising mate,ive never been on one so wouldnt know tbh.

I guess i just think of it as saying "rite what dates good for everyone? see yer in the white horse, parsons green, fulham, 3pm saturday",but peoples plans/diaries change i suppose.

Guest guest37336
I suppose they do take a bit of organising mate,ive never been on one so wouldnt know tbh.

I guess i just think of it as saying "rite what dates good for everyone? see yer in the white horse, parsons green, fulham, 3pm saturday",but peoples plans/diaries change i suppose.

CHANGE mate. Brit must have changed her mind on several occasions. She kept saying it was a womans prerogative. :wubclub:

Love ya Brit all the same. :wubclub:

Cheers Tony

CHANGE mate. Brit must have changed her mind on several occasions. She kept saying it was a womans prerogative. :wubclub:

Love ya Brit all the same. :wubclub:

Cheers Tony

Bit of a thoughtless/tactless first post by me tone anyway tbh,which is why ive popped in a mo,what i "should/meant" to say is that "now that oxford is cancelled" wouldnt london,bham be easier for everyone?i wouldnt have mentioned that if the oxford meet was still up and running,so no offence meant james.

Chickx eh!theres women for yer:cute:

Archived