Other Family visas: Cutbacks and Delays

On 08/03/2021 at 11:44, coolio said:

Hi Carer_836 & KarenCarer836

Have you been granted PR?

Hi Coolio!

I am still waiting.They have requested additional further medical test for my daughter back home.

How about you?What’s the status of your application?

Best regards,

14 hours ago, coolio said:

Hi Carer_836

I didn't even do a Medical test. I have to wait more than you do

thank you

Hi Coolio!

Did you received any letter from the Department lately?Can you tell me what’s your queue date?Mine is April 2018.

Best regards,

Edited by Carer_836

18 hours ago, coolio said:

Hi Carer_836

I didn't even do a Medical test. I have to wait more than you do

thank you

Hi Coolio!

Just be patient.I have been waiting for around 5 years.But think about this—each day is a day closer for us to receive our PR.

Cheers mate and best regards.

Hi All,.

Last Info as at February 2021:

• Remaining Relative visa applications with a queue date of up to 2 August 2011
  • Aged Dependent Relative visa applications with a queue date up to 2 August 2011
  • Carer visa applications with a queue date up to 11 October 2017.

1. Has anyone been recently released from the queue for VISA 835 Remaining Relative?

2. If yes, may i know your queue date (especially if the queue date after 2 August 2011) and when did you get the release notification..

Appreciate your time and info.

Thanks...

Edited by Clim

5 hours ago, Clim said:

Last Info as at February 2021:

• Remaining Relative visa applications with a queue date of up to 2 August 2011

1. Has anyone been recently released from the queue for VISA 835 Remaining Relative?

2. If yes, may i know your queue date (especially if the queue date after 2 August 2011) and when did you get the release notification..

If the website says they're processing up to August 2011, then obviously, no one after 2 August has been notified yet.  

33 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

If the website says they're processing up to August 2011, then obviously, no one after 2 August has been notified yet.  

Hi Marisa,

As you read - it is as of February 2021.

It is March now. Eg: Someone in this forum had his Carer Application with QD of Dec 2017 released from the queue (it should have been processed up to Oct 2017 on Feb 2021).

If anyone got info, please share 🙂

Thanks.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/03/2021 at 11:11, Carer_836 said:

Hi Coolio!

Just be patient.I have been waiting for around 5 years.But think about this—each day is a day closer for us to receive our PR.

Cheers mate and best regards.

Hi, 

How’s your carer visa application going? My QD is September 2018. 

Hello everyone,

How’s your carer visa application going?My QD is September 2018 and the immigration ask me additional information, health and police check.. does it mean they will grant my visa soon?How soon? Been here for almost 5 years🥺 Can anyone please shed some light on me. Thank you😘