Visa Application submitted 26/02/10 but heard nothing ???

Guest eddie069

Guest eddie069

Hi not been on this forum for a long time I was just wandering if anybody knows of waiting time’s for visa submitted before 26/02/10 I submitted my 176 visa before this date as asked to by my agent and paid DIAC but I have heard nothing I have asked my agent who says that it can take a long time at present as there is a long waiting list it seems that some people can get there visa processed in rapid time and other just seem to spend spend there money for nothing to happen can anybody shed any light on times scales please could do with a bit of good news in all this gloom.

Many thanks

Eddie & family hoping to move to canberra sooner than later figers crossed.

Guest Noodle

We are in the same boat, lodged our Visa 4/11/09. There are many people on here in your position, it is due to back log, changes in policy (temporary halt of processing), the election and I am sure many other things. Best of luck. x

Guest Noodle

Yep, still waiting. As we are applying ourselves we can check the on-line status (basically it shows what documents are required, which we have submitted but as there is no Case Officer it says 'required'. It is like a check list). We would like to go to Victoria as we have State Sponsorship but need to wait to see what the SMP states with regard to Mechanics, so fingers crossed. If we are not on Victoria SMP list we will have to re-think and reply to a State that wants Mechanics but this is not something we want to do. What about you, what trade are you in? x

Archived