WA Skills shortlist for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration mechanics

toddsim

Does anybody know if the new skills shortage list out for WA. The latest I have seen is for June 2010. I have searched and not found a new list, but you guys may have seen something I have missed. Hellllllllllp me Please......Thanks guys and good luck???:wub:

Guest JK2510

Are you talking about the Skill occupation list?? The SMPs are due out September/October time so you could be on that. I've seem your a fellow air con engineer so you currently are sat in cat 3. They are processing cat 3s at the moment. I noticed you lodged jan 09 so you may have a CO over the coming weeks.

Guest milano
Are you talking about the Skill occupation list?? The SMPs are due out September/October time so you could be on that. I've seem your a fellow air con engineer so you currently are sat in cat 3. They are processing cat 3s at the moment. I noticed you lodged jan 09 so you may have a CO over the coming weeks.

I am the oldest Air conditioning Engineer here :eek: waiting since 2007....just gone through med and pcc and hoping i will get my Dream Grant Letter in the end of this month :hug:

Guest JK2510

We have tried the ENS route but employers and agencies are not interested! I don't think things can get must worse!

Seek.com.au is a good job site. There are always jobs that are just being readvertised month after month! I'm hoping that's good news?!

Does anybody know if the new skills shortage list out for WA. The latest I have seen is for June 2010. I have searched and not found a new list, but you guys may have seen something I have missed. Hellllllllllp me Please......Thanks guys and good luck???:wub:

Hello Toddsim

I am running a thread for all category 3's. If you are in this category please add your information.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/91482-new-category-3s-where-you-now.html

Regards

GGx0x0

Archived