RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest paulf55

Afternoon all,

Has anyone heard of any RSMS visas being granted of late? Its been ages since the last member posted about having theirs granted!

Paul

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can understand your situation.well the only advice i can give u is call 1800 040 070,employers hotline number.they are helpfull,even though u r an employee.i got most of my info from them.they will direct u as per your profession.

But as i told u earlier it works only for onshore.if u applying 119,its a bull**** story of experiences they demand

Once again,thanks mate.

I will try to contact them to find out more.Actually,my application would be onshore cause I am already in Australia.

Guest smwarlock20
Afternoon all,

Has anyone heard of any RSMS visas being granted of late? Its been ages since the last member posted about having theirs granted!

Paul

Mate,either people have lost interest in sharing the happiness or dont like PIO anymore.or worst in worst immi forgot RSMS applicants.just kidding....:wink::laugh:

Seems to me priority has shifted to ENS.offlate many approvals on their side.

Guest tandcmum
So mate u mean u haven't been informed what type of visa your employer nomination has lodged.that's strange.as far as I see it,i think you are on 857,unless ur 457 has expired n visa conditions state ur presense overseas

no i'm still in the UK, sponsors have applied for a RSMS 119 for me (which is written in my employement contract) but the email sent to them saying my nomination was approved said subclass 857 in the subject line. There is no other reference to an 857 anywhere else within thenomination approval and my employer states it's fine

as for the timeline under your posts, go into user CP, then on your left there is an option for signature, go into that and you can add what you want to come up each time you post

Guest serenepalma

hi guys. want to inform you that my AN 119 visa has been granted today. here is my timeline:

08 June 2011 - nomination lodged

12 July 2011 - nomination approved

14 sept 2011 - 119 visa application lodged DRC

17 oct 2011 - visa grant!!!!

hi guys. want to inform you that my AN 119 visa has been granted today. here is my timeline:

Wow that seemed quick. Can you let us know which office?

And congratulations :smile:

Many thanks,

Sarah

Guest smwarlock20

Congratulations! Serenepalma.great news.DRC does count a lot.well enjoys the new life...

Guest pinkcera

Fab news!!

Congratulations!!

Guest smwarlock20
Fab news!!

Congratulations!!

Hey pinckcera.was just wondering....what is the news on ur end.cause u are Quite an old member of PIO right...

Guest smwarlock20
Once again,thanks mate.

I will try to contact them to find out more.Actually,my application would be onshore cause I am already in Australia.

Any reliable news regarding assessment mate???

Guest pinkcera
Hey pinckcera.was just wondering....what is the news on ur end.cause u are Quite an old member of PIO right...

I'm only 30 I'll have you know lol

Nothing here, still more waiting! Got an email from the employer the other day asking if we'd heard anything, he'd like to know if we'll be there for Christmas (so would I!).

Feeling a little fed up that the 175/176 seem to be processing at record speed, but cat 1's don't seem to be moving (we were going to go down the ss route originally but were told it would take 18 months plus). But we lodged on the 29th June, so we are still well within the time frame, no CO in sight yet though! We have heard that parramatta are very busy and do have a backlog so we'll just have to keep waiting till its our turn!!

There was another poster who posted an email he'd received with the current processing dates on it, he said that a blank email to the processing centres would generate this auto reply, I tried it but got nothing, has anyone else been able to get an update?

Good luck to everyone x

Guest smwarlock20
I'm only 30 I'll have you know lol

Nothing here, still more waiting! Got an email from the employer the other day asking if we'd heard anything, he'd like to know if we'll be there for Christmas (so would I!).

Feeling a little fed up that the 175/176 seem to be processing at record speed, but cat 1's don't seem to be moving (we were going to go down the ss route originally but were told it would take 18 months plus). But we lodged on the 29th June, so we are still well within the time frame, no CO in sight yet though! We have heard that parramatta are very busy and do have a backlog so we'll just have to keep waiting till its our turn!!

There was another poster who posted an email he'd received with the current processing dates on it, he said that a blank email to the processing centres would generate this auto reply, I tried it but got nothing, has anyone else been able to get an update?

Good luck to everyone x

lol....i just saw the join date n posted.

so that means u r still in time frame but nearly there.i think im pathetic......its just past 1 month and im going nuts.i just want it bad.

same here,they did not respond to my emails either.....:skeptical:

Guest pinkcera

No, for the first 6 weeks or so I bounced up every morning expecting to find an email from them, so you're not going mad! Even now I still check my emails every morning before doing anything else!!

There was actually an email this morning, but not one I wanted!! There was a mistake on the acknowledgement letter, my OH's daughter was included as a migrating dependant even though she isn't coming with us, so they renewed the acknowledgement letter, but as well as removing my step-daughter, they removed me aswell......... :cry::cry:

Guest smwarlock20
No, for the first 6 weeks or so I bounced up every morning expecting to find an email from them, so you're not going mad! Even now I still check my emails every morning before doing anything else!!

There was actually an email this morning, but not one I wanted!! There was a mistake on the acknowledgement letter, my OH's daughter was included as a migrating dependant even though she isn't coming with us, so they renewed the acknowledgement letter, but as well as removing my step-daughter, they removed me aswell......... :cry::cry:

Good to know feelings are similar.

OMG! That is appalling ....I feel sorry for you pinkcera.hope u sent them an email with corrections.

:biglaugh: Sorry for laughing Pinkcera......only i have just received my acknowledgement email from DIAC and they have messed up on the people included. They have included my OH's son who is not migrating with us but have left our youngest son off altogether.

Im not bothering getting in touch with them about it though as im sure they will realise their mistake when they start processing the application.

Hey, must be a common mistake....seems like it anyway.

Guest smwarlock20

Just two days ago,i was whinging about me being bachelor.But looking at pinkcera ,chris&mel post,i feel fortunate.Neither am i married nor do i have kids to get things messed up in applications.

Hope they correct these things in ur apps.Now its official,people working in immi are dumb!

Guest Madeline87st

mating1.jpg

mating2.jpg

mating3.jpg

I haven't started my contract yet. It's a permanent post to start when I have the visa. Sorry, I'm not sure if that helps you much.....your circumstances may be different to mine. Let me know if I have misunderstood or can help in any other way

Guest smwarlock20

Alright so today is my worst day.just received a letter from DIAC ,stating that I'm in void of my student visa hence would go for cancellation....

I will be put on bridging visa E...Dont know how is it going to effect my RSMS.and moreover it has no work rights.so my employer is confused too.:twitcy::arghh:

The worst part is if my RSMS by any chance gets rejected,I have to catch next day flight to my country..:cry::cry::cry:

Guest pinkcera
Did you inform them of their mistakes or did they realise themselves? Im thinking maybe i should inform them.....

I emailed our agent and they forwarded it to them, I was worried that they would grant the visa without me on it!!