RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry for late reply, they didnt ask me anything but when applied I submit more than 2 years' experience latter from my previous employer.

Hi there.. Can u please tell me us that experience was full time or part time ?

Hi blossom …. Hope you alright . Just wondering I have applied for. 187 in June dr in Melbourne haven’t heard anything From diac but my question is that as per new policy have you heard any case in which diac ask for two years experience ? If yes how they calculating experience I mean part time or full time … If some has part time experience while he/ she studying will this be countable Thanks Manoj

Hi blossom …. Hope you alright . Just wondering I have applied for. 187 in June dr in Melbourne haven’t heard anything From diac but my question is that as per new policy have you heard any case in which diac ask for two years experience ? If yes how they calculating experience I mean part time or full time … If some has part time experience while he/ she studying will this be countable Thanks Manoj

Yes, it has to be full time post education. Part time experience while studying does not help. It certainly makes it harder for a lot of people.

Hi Manoj, I applied in June too, Melb DRC aplication, haven't heard anything yet. I haven't got 2 years experience either. However my MA told that my masters degree in Oz uni will do for 187 application.

Hi Manoj, I applied in June too, Melb DRC aplication, haven't heard anything yet. I haven't got 2 years experience either. However my MA told that my masters degree in Oz uni will do for 187 application.

If you have degree you do not have to worry about two year experience requirement. It only applies to certain diplomas.

I have done 2 years Diploma of Hospitality Management (Patisserie )which includes 1 year Certificate III of Patisserie & 1 year Diploma of Hospitality. We are on 485 visa now. We applied for RSMS visa process we got RCB approved on 27/05/13 .Then we were going to apply Nomination & visa together then we have been suggested to get certificate IV because according to policy applicant must have certificate IV to apply RSMS visa. So at that time we applied for nomination only on 2406/13 after completed cert 4 we lodged visa as we'll in August 13 Now I have heard that DIAC is considering certificate IV with two years experience as per policy . My query is that, Am I still eligible for RSMS visa now it's already 1 year completed full time with my employer who sponsored me .as per policy they have also mention that case officer keep in mind that if applicant has enough experience to perform task then he can escape from two years experience so it will differ case to case. Even if file been rejected NCOs of experience u can chal ge the decision bcoz policy can't be as law

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker here, this really is a great thread to get lots of useful information but now I have a questions that I can't seem to find an answer to and i'm hoping someone here can help me.

My partner and I are currently in Perth on a working holiday visa, he was offered a job in Canberra with a 187 Visa. We put the nomination in (I was attached to it) and it was granted. We're now applying for the visa (in fact we've paid, we're just uploading all of our documents now) but my question in regarding the de facto visa. We've been together 2 years and have lots of evidence so that's not a problem but I don't know if we have to fill in the partner forms (47SP and 40SP) or not because we've already paid the fee when we paid for his 187 visa as I'm attached to it. Also, is my British passport enough evidence for my English Language capabilities?

Sorry if this is a basic question but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

As far as i know you are dependent and will be on the same application. This is what i did for my 485 visa as me and my GF were in de facto relationship. The form that you are referring to is for permanent partner migration. But if you have a MA you should consult with him/her.

Cheers

K

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker here, this really is a great thread to get lots of useful information but now I have a questions that I can't seem to find an answer to and i'm hoping someone here can help me.

My partner and I are currently in Perth on a working holiday visa, he was offered a job in Canberra with a 187 Visa. We put the nomination in (I was attached to it) and it was granted. We're now applying for the visa (in fact we've paid, we're just uploading all of our documents now) but my question in regarding the de facto visa. We've been together 2 years and have lots of evidence so that's not a problem but I don't know if we have to fill in the partner forms (47SP and 40SP) or not because we've already paid the fee when we paid for his 187 visa as I'm attached to it. Also, is my British passport enough evidence for my English Language capabilities?

Hi there.. Can u please tell me us that experience was full time or part time ?

Actually, i didn't mention full time or part time in my reference latter, but that was more than 2 years. Also I were doing two job in same time. same day ( when I got visa) co asked me about which one is my full time job? I e mailed them cook is my full time job. After 2 hour visa granted...

Hi,

Just a quick question. Has any moved sponsors during their 2 years sponsorship period? I am aware that any new employer would have to be

approved sponsors also. But would I have to go through the whole process of applying for the visa again, paying fee's etc?

Hi everyone,

I think you are included in same application filed by your partner. Those forms are for partner sponsorship.

Another thing you have to check is your original visa have no condition attached to it which bar application.

Edited by Move2

hi guys

i have been reading all the posts about policy change for rsms , everyone is saying cer iv is compulsory now and also 2 years full time experience .. i read alan collet's post as well . i read the policy it says cert 3 is fine as along u have 2 years experience basis on fll time or part time ...

so i dont who should i trust i have applied rsms in june ,i have cert 3 with 2 year exp, and also i have been working the same place for last one year from where i have applied my rsms ..

thnks

hi guys

i have been reading all the posts about policy change for rsms , everyone is saying cer iv is compulsory now and also 2 years full time experience .. i read alan collet's post as well . i read the policy it says cert 3 is fine as along u have 2 years experience basis on fll time or part time ...

so i dont who should i trust i have applied rsms in june ,i have cert 3 with 2 year exp, and also i have been working the same place for last one year from where i have applied my rsms ..

thnks

Alan's post was quite a long time ago, and the whole issue was quite confusing in the first place. I would either quote it, so it is where people can refresh their memories, or ask Alan. He deals with this every day. If anyone can give you a definitive answer it is him.

HI there

I have been reading all the post as well .I feel like I am under the same case like you..For me I applied first week of june in Melbourne pse under cook as D R and got cert 3 & 4..and as per two years is concern I have part time experience for one year bcoz at that time I didnt have full time rights for works bcoz I was on student visa ..i have been working the same place for last one year from where i have applied my rsms as well so its two years experience in total at this stage. what you think in my case for experience ? is this experience counts as per new policy.have not heard anything yet..Can u please tell me in which trade you are in ,which office and experience was full time or part time..? Thanks in advance