RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

I don't understand why he would apply offshore in the first place. Did you tell him you wanted to leave Australia?

It just doesn't make sense.

i didn't say him anything and he said let me do what i do... i was on student visa i asked him can i apply onshore and he said we should apply offshore, i dont kno why

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi RBP,

I think the last person from this forum got it after 9.5 months from Melbourne.

I applied 14 May - DRC - high risk, but I wouldn't have any hope to get it up to Mid of Jan or even on Feb 2013 because of public holidays and annual leaves for Immi case officers.

It is really very hard time, hopefully it would pass soon!

Hi, Pj73 Thank you for your reply I agree with you its nerve breaking wait but there is no any alternatives just waiting..........RBP

I wouldn't think it would take a full year, the most seems to be about 9 months.

Bloosom,

Me and my wife applied for RSMS,she is primary application and I have issue with police clearance due to bank issue,(If you remember we xchange comments on that).So i was thinking what if i withdraw the application and let my wife process her application and i go out of country and clear the debits and apply again.

Thanks

no, it doesn't have any no furthur stay or anything like that. Extending visa is just a new stress.

That is very odd then. Have you asked him why he applied offshore? Why would he apply for a visa which wouldn't let you get a bridging visa, and where you are going to have to leave the country to validate? It just makes no sense.

That is very odd then. Have you asked him why he applied offshore? Why would he apply for a visa which wouldn't let you get a bridging visa, and where you are going to have to leave the country to validate? It just makes no sense.
yeah, i just cant understand these agents.

yea its very hard to find a good agent these days...even my agent falls in same category... first she was trying to apply 857 when I was on bridging visa n when i talked to her abt it she said she knows better than us ..2nd she applied non drc even though I submitted all the required documents for DRC..and there are many other reasons which drives me around the bent...:mad:

yea its very hard to find a good agent these days...even my agent falls in same category... first she was trying to apply 857 when I was on bridging visa n when i talked to her abt it she said she knows better than us ..2nd she applied non drc even though I submitted all the required documents for DRC..and there are many other reasons which drives me around the bent...:mad:

Mine doesn't even reply to email or phone call...for him it is only a matter of waiting! Does it make any difference if your MA chases up with Immi about your application?

Mine doesn't even reply to email or phone call...for him it is only a matter of waiting! Does it make any difference if your MA chases up with Immi about your application?

Apparently if you chase it often it just annoys them.....

It actually did help with me as our application seems to have gone into the non drc pile when it should have been drc. It was granted the (only time as we were pacient) day my agent chased it up.

Hi everybody, I lodged my application end of May not drc and low risk. I was told by my employer that he received by the CO the approval for my professional position and that they are currently processing the permanent residence part. Does anyone know how long it will take to get also this part processed?

Hi everybody, I lodged my application end of May not drc and low risk. I was told by my employer that he received by the CO the approval for my professional position and that they are currently processing the permanent residence part. Does anyone know how long it will take to get also this part processed?
hi massimo,

one of my friend got after 3 weeks, he was non-drc he applied in march and just got approved a month before, hope your will be within 3 to 4 weeks max.

thanks suny.

Apparently if you chase it often it just annoys them.....

It actually did help with me as our application seems to have gone into the non drc pile when it should have been drc. It was granted the (only time as we were pacient) day my agent chased it up.

Hay Blossom79

Even i m not happy with my agent they people never guide us properly and charging us a lot $$$$$$$$. When we chase them they are not happy to reply our phone call and says it will take 6-8 months(normal time period) without conforming with DIAC.

Thanks

Edited by flowkate

Hi massimo which processning centre you apply?Thanx RBP

Hi, Everyone can anyone share the timelines for processing centres .Kind regards, RBP
ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMESPre 1 July 2012 ApplicationsThe network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:Processing CentreENSRSMSParramatta22 June 2012, 11 May 2012Melbourne14 February 2012, 14 February 2012Perth18 June 2012, 20 March 2012. Edited by Ashu

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMESPre 1 July 2012 ApplicationsThe network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:Processing CentreENSRSMSParramatta22 June 2012, 11 May 2012Melbourne14 February 2012, 14 February 2012Perth18 June 2012, 20 March 2012.

Thank you for your reply.

Kind regards ,RBP