RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Veenameena you don't know you are having an internal security check. You need to relax and stop stressing. You are within normal processing times and continually bothering immigration might possibly just delay your application and also others by having them check it. Seriously relax! Don't mean to sound harsh

Hi Guys anyone can share Current processing times from Melbourne processing centre at the momement?My employer has applied for nomination on 15/03/2012 and my visa application on 26/04/2012form VC 119.Thanks

Edited by RBP

Guest yuanxj780
Hi Guys anyone can share Current processing times from Melbourne processing centre at the momement?My employer has applied for nomination on 15/03/2012 and my visa application on 26/04/2012form VC 119.Thanks

hi RBP, your apply with DRC or non DRC ?

Melbuorne centre currently processing application receiced 16/12/11, my 119 submited at 12/12/11, and still wait...

hope anything well.

Guest twister

just update to my timeline

RCB applied : 9 may 2012

Medical done : 19 may 2012..

RCB approved : 31 may 2012

All POlice check is ready....

Noimination + Visa Application : 05 June 2012

Perth center..

Any idea how long it will take to get Acknowledment receipt and visa approval???

Thanks...

Edited by twister

Perth center..

Any idea how long it will take to get Acknowledment receipt and visa approval???

Thanks...

I got ack after 12-13 days. Lodged a 857 in Perth early May! Still waiting for CO.

Guest alfredv
hi RBP, your apply with DRC or non DRC ?

Melbuorne centre currently processing application receiced 16/12/11, my 119 submited at 12/12/11, and still wait...

hope anything well.

Hey, from where did you get this information that Melbourne COE is processing applications received on 16/12/11 ???? I sent a blank email on Monday to vic.pse@immi.gov.au and this is the automated response I got

We are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the following time frames,

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 18 October 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 24 October 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 19 October 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 26 September 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 21 November 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 23 December 2011.

Perth center..

Thanks...

Mine took two weeks from lodgement in Perth.

Guest twister
Mine took two weeks from lodgement in Perth.

CONGRATS....

THAT is good news... so excited...... hope mine comes soon..

Guest yuanxj780
Hey, from where did you get this information that Melbourne COE is processing applications received on 16/12/11 ???? I sent a blank email on Monday to vic.pse@immi.gov.au and this is the automated response I got

We are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the following time frames,

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 18 October 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 24 October 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 19 October 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 26 September 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 21 November 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 23 December 2011.

Current Processing Dates

If you have lodged an ENS or RSMS application, you should have received an acknowledgement letter shortly after you lodge your application. This letter will advise that your application has been received and placed with our on-hand cases.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on
19 October 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on
19 November 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on
2 December 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on
16 December 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on
16 February 2012.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on
4 January 2012.

someone has posted on this forum. also i had called DIAC, they informed me that mine case has been allocated to one of case officer, and due to volum of cases, my case officer have not processing my case yet.

hopefully will be soon!

Guest twister
Anyone recently applied RCB in Perth? how long is the rcb certification atm

Thanks.

mine took 16 working days.. see signature..but.. now a days they are fast might be u will get within 2 weeks..