RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest padania
hi everyone i applied none DRC application on 23/03/12 from Perth, but when i got my acknowledgement it says my case was held in Melbourne i really worry why Perth DIAC send my case to Melbourne

any idea please

Cheers

It's normal~~sometimes it happen~~don't be worry~~~

When did u receive ur acknowledgement letter?~~

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest sandie

I lodged both my nomination and visa application last November. And from DIAC finally called my employer yesterday requesting more information. Hopefully this is a good sign. At least they are looking at the file. If the nomination is approved, how long does it take for the Immi to start looking at my visa application?

Thanks,

Sandy

Hi,

Sandy where did you apply was it DRC? You got acknowledgemtn too soon because I have been seeing in the forum that people are getting theirs after 4 weeks or even six weeks.I have applied in Melbourne on 23/04/2012 Non-DRC and Noimination went through on 15/03/2012 acknowlegement came through on 24/04/2012.Pachhai

Edited by RBP
I need more explanation

Guest padania
actually i applied 15/03/12 and i receive my acknowledgment 23/03/12

I applied on 21/03/2012~~119 drc in Mel~~

still not receive my acknowledgment letter~~~

anybody who knows what's going on???

anyone the same situation as me~????~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest padania
What about the fees. Has money taken off from your account?

i don't know`````because I submited money order~~`not credit card````:arghh:

Guest sandie
Hi,

Sandy where did you apply was it DRC? You got acknowledgemtn too soon because I have been seeing in the forum that people are getting theirs after 4 weeks or even six weeks.I have applied in Melbourne on 23/04/2012 Non-DRC and Noimination went through on 15/03/2012 acknowlegement came through on 24/04/2012.Pachhai

I applied at Parramatta, and my application was non-DRC. I have been waiting for a while but at least they are looking at my nomination now :)

Guest yuanxj780

hi everyone,

last week, i heard one 119 story, whith is shock me as i had similar stution.

he come from high risk country, and apply offshore 119 within australia. and the CO send letter to him that your 119 application will be granted soon, but as the regulation require, you can not stay in australia at the time of your visa granted. so he booked fly and go oversea. till now, he already wait for 2 months oversea without any response, and then his sponsor plan to canncel his employment contract.

i heard this from my friends, does anyone had same story?

can anyone told me why it is happen ? or not?

thanks

Guest alfredv
hi everyone,

last week, i heard one 119 story, whith is shock me as i had similar stution.

he come from high risk country, and apply offshore 119 within australia. and the CO send letter to him that your 119 application will be granted soon, but as the regulation require, you can not stay in australia at the time of your visa granted. so he booked fly and go oversea. till now, he already wait for 2 months oversea without any response, and then his sponsor plan to canncel his employment contract.

i heard this from my friends, does anyone had same story?

can anyone told me why it is happen ? or not?

thanks

This is an unfortunate situation!!

I too must be careful and will ask my migration agent what needs to be done. I am on-shore but applied for RSMS 119. I cannot remain off-shore for more than a week due to work commitments within the company.

If you were are in a similar situation, what have you done about it?

Guest yuanxj780
This is an unfortunate situation!!

I too must be careful and will ask my migration agent what needs to be done. I am on-shore but applied for RSMS 119. I cannot remain off-shore for more than a week due to work commitments within the company.

If you were are in a similar situation, what have you done about it?

hi alfredv,

i have no idea about what should we done before we leave australia.

i also on-shore and applied for RSMS 119. lodged 12/12/2011, no DRC, still no CO..

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Hi All I am just wondering if anyone could answer that the processing time for RSMS visa is 5-8 Months which is mentioned on my the nomination does it includes for visa as well or just for Nomination ?I have applied in Melbourne processing centre .Pachhai

Guest yuanxj780
I also applied 119 on 12/12/11 DRC and got nomination approval on 9th march. 10th of April i got email from case officer, he said he will be assess my file this week but now 4rth week iis going on

hi veenameena,

just ask you, you come from high risk country or low?

do you have any ideas about differences of processing time between DRC and Non DRC.

i had ask my agent couple weeks before, said i cannot apply for DRC. confusing?

i had anything ready and lodged, till now, nearly 5 months, i have not get any correspondence.

:arghh::animal-bat:

Guest alfredv
hi veenameena,

just ask you, you come from high risk country or low?

do you have any ideas about differences of processing time between DRC and Non DRC.

i had ask my agent couple weeks before, said i cannot apply for DRC. confusing?

i had anything ready and lodged, till now, nearly 5 months, i have not get any correspondence.

:arghh::animal-bat:

Once an application is submitted as Non DRC it cannot be changed to a DRC application.

I'm quite confused by the timelines everyone has - are they taking longer because they are offshore and non-DRC?

My agent said that DRC Onshore RSMS applications are taking 2-4 weeks to be processed at the moment. Is there any evidence of that from the people on here?

Guest alfredv
I'm quite confused by the timelines everyone has - are they taking longer because they are offshore and non-DRC?

My agent said that DRC Onshore RSMS applications are taking 2-4 weeks to be processed at the moment. Is there any evidence of that from the people on here?

Hi,

Many on the forum who have submitted DRC applications have got their visa faster than non DRC. My DRC nomination took 8months to be approved. I am hoping my DRC application does not take that long too! I am onshore and have submitted a DRC application at Melb last week.

I think being from a low / high risk country plays an important role too.

Hi Friends,

I am also in same situation. I applied 119 offshore but still in australia and my visa is going to finish in may. Case officer haven't make decision yet. I am too worried. What should i do? Any advise

hi veenameena apply for 485 or 886 or 885 so that u cn get bridging visa n as soon as ur 119 granted just withdraw ur application for 485 or 885 whatever u will apply.

I also applied 119 on 12/12/11 DRC and got nomination approval on 9th march. 10th of April i got email from case officer, he said he will be assess my file this week but now 4rth week iis going on

my timeline is vry similar to you ,but no result yet

Once an application is submitted as Non DRC it cannot be changed to a DRC application.

After a second letter an appeal to have my application changed from non-DRC to DRC, the request was approved. Application was submitted 20 Oct and approved 22 Jan (would have been end of April as a non DRC). Also heard of a pregnant applicant making a request and approved. Exceptional circumstances it is possible.