RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hi

I received my RSMS 119 (non DRC) visa today April 19- 2012 after long wait. It took exactly 10 months from my date of submission to DIAC, COE Melbourne June 19-2011 to visa grant. In total it is about 15 months from RCB submission. I am from ETA country and non ETA add about two more months. My CO told me 12 processing months are coming due to heavy load of applications. I am flying next week to MEL.

Here is detailed timeline

RCB sub.-Jan 15- 2011

Nomination submitted DIAC, Mel.-Febuaray20-2011

Nomination approved-May 17-2011

DIAC acknowledge application- July 4-2011

CO assigned-Dec 5 -2011

CO request additional documents submitted-January 4-2012

Visa Granted- April 19- 2012

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest smwarlock20
Hi

I received my RSMS 119 (non DRC) visa today April 19- 2012 after long wait. It took exactly 10 months from my date of submission to DIAC, COE Melbourne June 19-2011 to visa grant. In total it is about 15 months from RCB submission. I am from ETA country and non ETA add about two more months. My CO told me 12 processing months are coming due to heavy load of applications. I am flying next week to MEL.

Here is detailed timeline

RCB sub.-Jan 15- 2011

Nomination submitted DIAC, Mel.-Febuaray20-2011

Nomination approved-May 17-2011

DIAC acknowledge application- July 4-2011

CO assigned-Dec 5 -2011

CO request additional documents submitted-January 4-2012

Visa Granted- April 19- 2012

Congratulations mate.was worth the wait...

hi veenameene i m also in the similar situation like u ,my nomination is alrdy approved ,it was so quick ,but now i m also waiting fr my visa approvel ,i applied my visa application separatey after approvel of my nomination,i applied on 6march n hav not heard anything yet,even no case officer yet

hi veenameene i m also in the similar situation like u ,my nomination is alrdy approved ,it was so quick ,but now i m also waiting fr my visa approvel ,i applied my visa application separatey after approvel of my nomination,i applied on 6march n hav not heard anything yet,even no case officer yet

Hi

If it is Non DRC application, It will be minimum five months before CO will be assigned based on the results of other posts. For DRC it will be under four weeks. Hold your breath and sit tight.

Hi Gilreet

I applied nomination and visa both DRC on 12th Dec 2011 and got nomination approval on 9th of march, so i have same case officer and my MA contact him 3 weeks ago and he gave response also. last week on tuesday he said he will assess my application this week but now 2 week passed but he didn't gave any response. If he said he will assess he should but nothing happen?

Edited by veenameena

Guest veer001

Hello guys,

i am in a pretty awkward situation, i think i m in trouble??? my ma lodged my 857 application on 6th march at Brisbane immi. office, and then Brisbane office forwarded it to Adelaide GSM center on 12th of march. And was issued a request ID number of my file on 12th March.

But the issue is no acknowledgement letter been issued yet, and when last week i called diac on 131881 regarding my ack. letter they told me that my application was forwarded to parramatta coe. My ma is a b*****d,D**K head he said he is following up through complaints section and send me a copy of auto mated email from Adelaide GSM center.

i told my ma that why he is inquiring at adelaide center my application is at parramtta center and another bad news for me today my ma told me that he hv not lodged a DRC application however he promised before lodging that he will lodge DRC.

So at the moment i dont know actually what is going on with my application, no Ackn. letter or receipt from diac and a useless and answer less ma>>>>

Helppppp.....Plssssss

Guest smwarlock20

Thanks a lot guys for supporting n helping others on the forum too.really appreciate your help.any newbees apply only DRC or else wait like me for another 7 or more months....

had to postpone all my plans cause of this delay but im elated that most important thing is done..

cheers guys..thanks once again

Hi pkb . Howcome regional bodies no accepting more applications anymore . Who told you this ? Well there are heaps of applicants willing to pass 30 june

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mcpava

hi sandhu i visited all the RCB websites most of them will stop talking applications in MAY

The Australian Government has made changes to the skilled migration visa regime, which are scheduled to commence from 1 July 2012.

Due to these changes, the ACT Government advises that 'complete' applications (hard copy) should be lodged with our office by 1 May 2012 in order to be processed before the changes come into effect.

Applications submitted after 1 May 2012 are unlikely to be processed before the changes commence. Applicants who are not processed before the changes commence will need to complete a new application under the new skilled migration visa regime from 1 July 2012.

http://www.business.act.gov.au/skilled_and_business_migration/employer-sponsored_migration

Hi pkb . Howcome regional bodies no accepting more applications anymore . Who told you this ? Well there are heaps of applicants willing to pass 30 june

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mcpava

[h=1]Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS)[/h][h=2]Due to changes to the RSMS program starting from the 1 July 2012 any application received after the COB 31st May 2012 will not be processed until 16th July 2012. Applications must be received before the COB 31st May if they are required to be processed before the 1 July 2012.[/h]http://www.rdacc.org.au/RSMS

Okies its after 31 may

its canberra

Applications submitted after 1 May 2012 are unlikely to be processed before the changes commence. Applicants who are not processed before the changes commence will need to complete a new application under the new skilled migration visa regime from 1 July 2012.

Guest alfredv
I am really confused why CO not getting decision on my visa application. why he asid he wil be assess my file in this week, now two week passed.

What should i do?

wait is just killing me

Relax VeenaMeena. It does take a while for a CO to make a decision. He perhaps needs to verify certain information/documents that you have provided OR maybe he is on leave, we dont know. At least you have a CO! :-) Dont you worry! Am sure everything will go off well for you.

Relax VeenaMeena. It does take a while for a CO to make a decision. He perhaps needs to verify certain information/documents that you have provided OR maybe he is on leave, we dont know. At least you have a CO! :-) Dont you worry! Am sure everything will go off well for you.[/QUTh

Thanks alfredv

onething more i want to know, if someone's employer sell the business in 119 visa and employee inform to the DIAC and they said for find another job in same feild and areas where they got PR. After getting another job they have to apply again for visa or just start job with new employer.

hi everyone i applied none DRC application on 23/03/12 from Perth, but when i got my acknowledgement it says my case was held in Melbourne i really worry why Perth DIAC send my case to Melbourne

any idea please

Cheers