Oh my goodness

Emmylou23

Sorry haven't bothered to introduce myself yet! Just reading through all the threads on here and getting some info together. I have just been offered a nursing position in Southport on the Gold Coast, hubbie and I are hoping to get over to OZ in March next year. Yeah I know ages away yet, but there's so much think about.

Thanks for all the good info out there already and no doubt I'll be asking plenty of annoying questions in the not too distant future!!

Mxxx :wacko:

Guest kimdownie

hi there Mxxx

welcome to Pio!!! and congratulations on your sponsorship.

hope everything goes smoothly for you

good luck

Kim

Guest tinbasher

Hi Emmylou

Great news, not heard of any nurses that have not done well over here. Well done.

Mrs TinB

Thanks for all the good info out there already and no doubt I'll be asking plenty of annoying questions in the not too distant future!!

Mxxx :wacko:

Dear Agent M,

Welcome and ask away! At least you know that if we can't be helpful then we'll poke fun at you. Well TB will....:yes:

LC:wubclub:

Guest tinbasher

Of course I will LC, I would never let you down. :shocked:I might put you down but never let you down. Although if anyone has a large pin...

Mrs TinB

Sorry Em, LC and I try our hardest not to attack each other (yer right), but we just can't help ourselves. Happy nursing.

Guest Diane Paul and the kids

Hi,welcome, March is not that far away,go on fire away with your questions,someone will know the answers.

Good to know you're a welcoming lot! Also glad that to hear from people other than the nursing agencies that nurses seem to do well out in OZ! OH is a joiner and if anyone knows about getting work out there would love to hear from you, also would like to know how easy it is to get into renovating property on the Gold Coast.

:goofy:

Archived