In need of some contacts for containers

Guest cheryl

Guest cheryl

Please can someone help, I have gone blank I need to get some people round to give me some quotes for shipment of content of my house. I think I am still in shock we have just sold our house been on the market for 4 months which has seemed like a lifetime, with people asking me nearly every single day have you sold your house yet I could scream. I thought going through the visa process was stressful enough but I cant tell you enough how much I feel stressed. There seems so much to sort out and I dont know where to start.

We was not going to take our cat, but now reality has set in I cant leave her here, Does anybody know of any contacts for migrating animals? would be grateful of any help thanks.

Cheryl x

Hi ya Cheryl

Tis me across the fields! Have had several shippers round that you could try. Havent decided which one to use yet but there are Burke Bros, PSS Removals and Anglo Pacific which all seemed good.

Cant help with the cat as we've decided not to take ours, he's going to my sisters which is a huge relief.

SO GLAD you have a buyer for your house, bugger all on ours yet!, just like you say it is so bloody stressful and its starting to get me down, have already reduced price so cant afford to do it again (now at lowest valuation too). Considering going multi agent but not sure if that'll help.

Burke Bros 01902 714555 Burke Bros Moving Group

Anglo Pacific 020 8965 1234 Excess Baggage, International Overseas Home Household Removals Relocations Antiques Fine Art Baggage Freight Shipping Forwarding Removal Tax Company Firm UK

PSS Removals 020 8686 7733 International Removal Company

Speak soon

Lyn xx

Guest cheryl

Hi Lyn,

Thanyou for information on removals, I shall give them a ring.

I know what you mean about getting down with the house sale, I was really up and down with it all, especially when everybody it seemed around me were selling there house so quickly. Hang on in there hope you get a buyer come along soon, people kept saying to me it will happen never thought it would and it does.

Now all the fun starts it could all go through quickly our buyer is in rental they sold their house some time ago, now you know why I am panicking!

Hubby just doesn,t know what to do about his tools as we want to ship everything off and have got a house to stay in until we want to go, think it will be oct/nov time so we can save some money up beforehand. So as you can see he will need his tools here for a few more months, you don't know of any other way he could ship them out later do you? Cheryl x

Guest mandy1

Hi

Our house isn't even on the market yet and we need to be in Oz by December. Its amazingly stressful. At the moment we are spending all our time decorating the bloody house to get it on the market and I feel that I am consigning half of my life to the bin as all I seem to be doing is throwing things out! Hopefully we're going to get it on tthe market in the next 2 weeks and then we'll be stressing about it being sold.

Mandy

Guest Davidgolf

Hi Lynn

We are the same as you nobody has put an offer in on the house, we are going to use Pickford's for our shipping they are coming next thurs to have a look at the things we are taking and how many boxes we will need we are only taking a few personal bits with us.It is all getting very real now:jiggy:.:jiggy:

sharon

Hi Lyn,

Hubby just doesn,t know what to do about his tools as we want to ship everything off and have got a house to stay in until we want to go, think it will be oct/nov time so we can save some money up beforehand. So as you can see he will need his tools here for a few more months, you don't know of any other way he could ship them out later do you? Cheryl x

PSS also gave us a quotation for sending some stuff airfreight as we too are undecided about what to do about tools when the time comes (if it ever does!).

They quoted: To Brisbane Airport £2.90 per kilo excluding customs clearance and door to door £8.08 per kilo. Both prices plus £40 lump sum UK handling charge and £20 UK customs export surcharge. Takes about 7-14 days. Lots of money but may be worth it for essential stuff.

Others have said on here that they put some bits in their suitcases as you get bigger baggage allowance with some airlines.

:unsure:Lyn xx

Guest wackyjacky

we are using anglo pacific as a friend used them last october and said they were great. I shall let you all know how great they were when we get there.. shipping out monday 6th and flying 12th july got tickets today so we really are going now , yep it is stress ful but keep having little brakes on pio and it cheers you up... or is it the barcardi breezzrer i just had , never mind it will all get done in the end !!

Archived