OMG We've actually got it!

daniel

ARGH!!!!!!!!! Daughter woke us at 8.30 this morning (had to take them to school at 8.45) so mad panic but just time to check emails and OMG email from CO saying visa approved. OH took day off and we went for brekkie in town, will start on the fizzy stuff later after picking girls up from school.

Luckily family and friends are really excited for us, it's just the kids at school (and their parents) that are a bit miffed but hey ho, what can you do. Only lived here for 3 years so it's quite nice that they actually like us that much.

Just can't sit still or stop screaming. Must get house ready for sale now, OH does have day off so shall start cracking the whip.

Well, I just want to say thanks to you all, without this forum I would have gone insane by now. The house may well have been ready but I wouldn't have, that's for sure. So thanks!

Emma x :goofy:

Guest mandy1

Hi Emma

CONGRATULATIONS on getting the visas. We got ours last month and it takes a while to sink in. I think we've experienced every emotion under the sun in the last 4 weeks but we are really excited and now just want to get over there. Have a great day and well-done, when do you have to go? We've got to be there Dec 7th!

Guest Davidgolf

Congrats To You And Your Family Emma Dont Worry About The Small Minded People . Enjoy Your Day And Hope The Heads Not Too Sore In The Moring.

Sharon Xx

Guest ajaca

CONGRATULATIONS

We got a call this am from agent saying Visa Granted. Like you don't know what to do so excited. Just told my mum and she put phone down crying. Time for a party i think

Guest Davidgolf

Ajaca well done on getting your visa great feeling isnt it. Jo any excuse for a JD hay!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh:

sharon xx

Guest jonseywife

FANTASTIC NEWS !!!!!!!!!!

0002014B.gif

CONGRATULATIONS & ENJOY

YOUR CELEBRATIONS !!!!

Guest wardy

Congratulations to our 1st and 2nd visa holders for this visa year.

The big question is who will be 3rd?

8_14_7.gif

Kaye x

Guest dunnarunna

CONGRATULATIONS to daniel & ajaca on your visas so good to see things moving again!

enjoy your celebrations

donna

Guest BOOBEAR

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

EMMA & AJACA

Caroline.:wubclub:

Wow thats fab..Me thinks we have our first and second July visa holders!!!!

Oh ok I will have a JD tonite too, just for you mind!!!!

CONGRATSSSSSSSSS

Jo xx

Jo you really aren't taking much persuading these days are you - what's that baileys you say, I don't mind if I do!

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your celebrations!

Archived