2weeks accommodation in Goldcoast

bazz

Hey,

at the beginning of september me and my partner are coming to Goldcoast and need accommodation for the first 2weeks while we look for somewhere long term.

If anyone knows any cheap apartments to rent please let me know as it would be a great help!

thanks,

Hiya

I don't think 'cheap' and the Gold Coast go together,lol so it would depend what you mean by cheap. I know a few familys who have stayed in the Cabin Parks like Ashmore Palms, but if your staying less than 4 weeks in can work out more expensive than a furnished house or hotel. Google holiday lets or look at stayz.com for other ideas.

Cal x

Hey,

at the beginning of september me and my partner are coming to Goldcoast and need accommodation for the first 2weeks while we look for somewhere long term.

If anyone knows any cheap apartments to rent please let me know as it would be a great help!

thanks,

we had friends use homestaz there is also home exchange.com some owners on that site also do short term holiday lets without having to exchange homes. if I hear of anything will let you know may have to come out from gold coast a bit if want cheap.

Archived