Yipeeee!! We got our case officer!! But got a few questions....

stargazysky

Can't believe it, had an email through today from our case officer, asking us to get our medicals and police check done and also requesting my husband's P60's.

Phoned round to get a price for our medicals.. they vary quite a bit don't they? Does anybody know whether the medicals for a 176 need to be sent to Australia House or to Sydney? As a few places asked where the results needed to be sent. I have no idea?

Also can anyone point me in the direction of where I can download the form for the police check.

Thanks

OoooMyyyyGoddddd.. so excited now!

Can't believe it, had an email through today from our case officer, asking us to get our medicals and police check done and also requesting my husband's P60's.

Phoned round to get a price for our medicals.. they vary quite a bit don't they? Does anybody know whether the medicals for a 176 need to be sent to Australia House or to Sydney? As a few places asked where the results needed to be sent. I have no idea?

Also can anyone point me in the direction of where I can download the form for the police check.

Thanks

CONGRATULATIONS!! Are you CSL?

I think we are Hubs is a Civil Engineer

ah ok.. explains why so quick. When we had our meds done for 176 I believe they were sent off to Sydney. Our doctor took care of all the mailing, as they are not supposed to give you back the results.

Guest Rachel Emma

Thanks

Hi there.

Glad to hear your moving along nicely:D

When we got a case officer the email contained info on health checks and police checks, If you go to

Health Requirements for Visa Applicants See: Immigration Panel Doctors

this should direct you to a list of official panel doctors that DIAC recommends, they will also be able to tell you where to send your health checks, depending on whether your visa application was done by paper form or online you may have your medicals sent via e health checks or by post by them.

Also police checks. I rang them up and asked for Character Requirements Penal Clearance Certificate (Formerly known as form 47P) they sent me the forms out :smile:.

Here is there email.

customer.resolutions@acro.pnn.police.uk

Telephone No: 0845 6013 999

Hope this helps!!!!

Where do you live? As some of the panel Doctors now do E Health Checks and all your results are simply posted online...they don't actually send them anywhere. Might be worth checking into whether a panel Doctor near you is set up to do that. I know the panel Drs in manchester do E Health Checks.

Guest happychappy

Hey stargazysky,

That's great, do you know if DIAC contacted your husband's employer(s) for work experience verification?

I know some people do and some don't.

If yes, what sort of questions did they ask his employer? Just so I can give mine heads up.

Thanks.

Hi stargazysky,

Did you actually send copies of your payslips to DIAC at all?....

How come they're asking for P60?

thanks asad

Archived