What is the best thing about oz?

Guest courtney1997

Guest courtney1997

What do you think is the best thing about oz?

I think the best thing is the weather and the gorgous veiws ...... :P

.....courtneyAustralia-Beach.jpgxxxEngland-Northumbria-Tynemouth-Long-Sands-beach-waves-1-AXM.jpg

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi courtney

I think alot of people who want to emigrate look at the fantastic pictures of all the brilliant places in Australia and just think - WOW.

We are the same it is so fabulous to the eye, when we were swimming in the sea at Cottosloe beach in Perth it was just so fantastic and we stopped also at Scarboro beach which again was just so beautiful, my words can't do it justice.

Our recent 5 week reccie trip to Brisbane was even better, we stayed in an apartment over looking the sea and beach at Surfers paradise and we swam in the 23 degrees warm sea and surfed on our boogie boards and it was simply magic.

Australia is very much like Florida in alot of ways, it is modern and just great to look at and we kept saying things like WOW look at that and that and........................ well it was just awesome.

Our apartment was on the front near the big skyscraper, need i say more?

Surfers-Paradise.jpg

Guest courtney1997
WA beaches up north where only access is a 4wd , you the surf and the sand anyhow wheres ya mama gone?

mum is busy getting ready to buy a house.....you really shouln't encourage her to come on she spends enough time on here as it is !!!!!!

Guest guest30038

The fact that I'm here handing out free grog to PIO migrants...........theivin' skellies! :biglaugh:

kev

Guest lorajane

the best thing about australia is that no matter where you go everywhere is different. one minuite you can be in a really modern town, then the next town looks really outback style! your never far from anything different and the vast amount of scenery is endless to awww at!!!

Archived