176 granted today after 2 mths:)

ajs604

Hey everyone - my 176 was granted today after 2 mths - just wanted to say a big thank you to all the poms in oz users and my migration agent. Now just need to take some leave off work to exit Aus then re-enter. I think a trip to NZ may be in order!!

Once again many thanks!

Guest stillwaiting79

thats AWESOME news!

whats your timeline & were you a SS/CSL/FAM Sponsored/ Etc?

cheers & congrats,

sw

Hey not sure of my exact time line. I arrived in Oz in jan on a 457 - got my SS in feb as applied straight away then submitted all information to DIAC through my agent in early May just before the suspensions. I was told by my agent that I probably got processed quicker as already have a job in oz - my profession is a podiatrist. What is yours?

Guest HoriFTC
Hey everyone - my 176 was granted today after 2 mths - just wanted to say a big thank you to all the poms in oz users and my migration agent. Now just need to take some leave off work to exit Aus then re-enter. I think a trip to NZ may be in order!!

Once again many thanks!

If you have to leave Australia - as you wrote -, that means, that your visa is not granted yet!

It will be granted if you are outside AUstralia!

If you have to leave Australia - as you wrote -, that means, that your visa is not granted yet!

It will be granted if you are outside AUstralia!

Agreed i got a pre-grant letter so just need to arrange a date to leave which will be asap same thing though - so going to take a hort trip to nz

Guest HoriFTC
Agreed i got a pre-grant letter so just need to arrange a date to leave which will be asap same thing though - so going to take a hort trip to nz

No worries, I would be very glad even about a pre-grant - trust me!

Congrats!

Archived