485 online visa application lll

robin

Hey guys,

need experst advise. I lodged my 485 visa online application recently. uploaded all scanned copies of originals and thougt all went well, but through a friend came to know that nothing well went well yet as i haven't uploaded certified copies of documents yet through JP.. :-(

Do i have to do thAT? ... WHAT YOU GUYS THINK? oRINGINAL SCAN COPIES SHOULD BE ALRIGHT ....

Guest izephyr

1. You must send the necessary

documents, as required in the document checklist within 28 days of lodging your application. If you do not do so, DIAC can legally trash your application marking as Incomplete. Since you've already done so, you're safe.

2. If you scanned original documents in colour, they will be fine without certifying.

If some or all the documents are in black and white, please upload certified copies of those documents.

Hope this will help.

Welcome to the DIAC game.

iZephyr,

Thank you very much my friend. Most of my original documents are in colour except Aus Police Clearance as it comes with black and white. According to your note, i think i need to reupload certified copy of that.

One more think, I have lodged my 485 visa a week ago. I applied for my native police certificate few days back from Australia. I am just worried If i unable to submit that within 28 days time frame, What happens to my 485 application?!!!!! Are they gonna trash it for not providing them in time?

Archived