Are the 475 State sponsored grants EXTINCT??

Revival

Man it seems like 475ers are the black sheep of this whole process. I never hear of visa grants anymore and with the new priority processing it seems we were all pushed down the pile. I wonder if there is a Maximum amount of time one would wait for a visa. Thank god i didn't see any 2006 applicants on this forum. So is it safe to assume that 3 years or so is the maximum amount of time. So far i the oldest i see is 2007 applicants.

Right now i am being very realistic "pessimistic" and have to expect and speculate the worst from the most conniving visa process i have ever seen so far. It has been a series of bad news from the start with money gone to waste. Lividly one can't do anything about such atrocity. Luckily there is a great support system on this forum that gives hope and room to vent

===========================================

Very skeptical VF 475 Sept 2008 Applicant

Hi Revival,

First of all, wish u r fine and doing well and let's say it is a matter of some months to achieve our goals.

However, for me I had malaysia2008 as an ID and I couldn't log in for the moment so I have created a new ID as I was dreaming (to be Aussie) 2bOZ...

So far you & I the oldest applicants in here (Sep. 2008) for the subclass 475.

Anyhow, let's wait till the SMP will be announced to find out some new news, hopefully we can be relieved later on..

btw, check this thread to add up your ID to

475 applicants update - Lets know our status !

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/91290-475-applicants-update-lets-know-our-status-2.html

Good luck for you:rolleyes: and all applicants including me :cute:

MaNaL

Man i have been waiting since Sept 2008 ..i wish someone can give me a specific time frame. If i have to wait till 2012 That means i waiting for 4 years or more just to get the damn visa!! Originally i chose Oz for the Fast processing. BOY i was wrong!!! I wish they release any type of info soon. I hate this mystery

Yes Revival , We are in the same boat, I have applied on 30 NOV 2008 and still waiting, It is killing, It is better to get back our money so we can relax...............

• 2 weeks later...

It is sometimes a relief to be away from the forum for a week or so.Scanning to for positive news isn't yielding any. Just like to check in whether any of the 475ers broke the evil spell.

I totally respect what Canada is doing at the moment by minimizing their applications intake and shutting their system for a while to clear their backlogs as announced on their website. They appreciate the fact that they are dealing with humans and shouldn't backfire their mistakes on poor helpless applicants.

Visa grants have been very little lately. Also there is a lot of vagueness and speculations about timelines, SMPs and priority processing.I actually stopped caring about extracting such ""classified"" information .I just value the support system here and the great people on this forum.

It is sometimes a relief to be away from the forum for a week or so.Scanning to for positive news isn't yielding any. Just like to check in whether any of the 475ers broke the evil spell.

I totally respect what Canada is doing at the moment by minimizing their applications intake and shutting their system for a while to clear their backlogs as announced on their website. They appreciate the fact that they are dealing with humans and shouldn't backfire their mistakes on poor helpless applicants.

Visa grants have been very little lately. Also there is a lot of vagueness and speculations about timelines, SMPs and priority processing.I actually stopped caring about extracting such ""classified"" information .I just value the support system here and the great people on this forum.

So far very very few, may be 2 or 3 people have been granted as per the track record I remember. I would say,

1)why should they(DIAC) accept visa applications of 475 type if they would never grant?

2) People would have applied on their own to save atleast 70 percent of their,mine expenses which they/I have paid to agent, but why should the Gove give license to Migration Agents (MARA) if their role is minimum or almost helpless with retrospective change?

At this time of grave crisis the agents are doing nothing. Actually, I thought it is good to follow the proper channels rather than act smart! may be.

3) People applied 475 coz they thought they would be approved as per agent within 6-8 months at that time, why is Agent association not bothered about applicants life and dignity? coz, we/I passed all the set criteria of the govt. /DIAC.(ielts,skill assessment. ss,pcc,meds etc)

4) why not straight away grant the visa to all in limbo and stop further applicants if they are ought to grant one day to the present applicants?.

5) Some applicants might have changed options, why not make announcement for refund if they want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Hello, zaman475

Sorry dear I know I am bothering you but I couldn't stop my self to ask you.

It's almost 2 month after my Job verification but still I am waiting , Have u get any news from your agent or from any where.

I am thinking to call DIAC to know the status, but Gill from other forum told me I have to wait another one month, what is your opinion? Have u sent PLE or call DIAC after job verification.

Regard's

jackd.:notworthy:

Guest zaman475

dear jackd

no I am not feeling that way, my job verification was done 16 August. My agent told me to wait until I am informed from DIAC. You know my job verification was not satisfactory. That's why I have given up my hope.

Best wishes

Zaman

Hello, zaman475

Sorry dear I know I am bothering you but I couldn't stop my self to ask you.

It's almost 2 month after my Job verification but still I am waiting , Have u get any news from your agent or from any where.

I am thinking to call DIAC to know the status, but Gill from other forum told me I have to wait another one month, what is your opinion? Have u sent PLE or call DIAC after job verification.

Regard's

Hi Jackd ,

What is the kind of response do you get when you enquire to DIAC about your visa status? I enquired twice recently and they wrote that, since I have used an agent it is the agent who is authorised to receive any correspondance from DIAC. Agent never picks phone or responds or replies my mails.

So, if you havent used an agent what kind of response,mail do you/did you get?

Well, what was your status before Sept 2009? Were meds finalised etc?

Please reply to it.

Thanks

Hi Jackd ,

What is the kind of response do you get when you enquire to DIAC about your visa status? I enquired twice recently and they wrote that, since I have used an agent it is the agent who is authorised to receive any correspondance from DIAC. Agent never picks phone or responds or replies my mails.

So, if you havent used an agent what kind of response,mail do you/did you get?

Well, what was your status before Sept 2009? Were meds finalised etc?

Please reply to it.

Thanks

Hello, Dream

I previously told you I have same timeline like U & now I am facing same probelm like

you, I have applied through agent & she never respond my calls, I am telling her to send PLE from Jan 2010 but her deaf ear can't heard it. now two days ago she told me she did PLE for my application just waiting for replay.

before sept I had sent medical & pcc and both are finalized now this July i also had job verification & status is waiting.

thanks for your replay , if you get any responce from your agent or DIAC pls updates us.

Regard's

Hello, Dream

I previously told you I have same timeline like U & now I am facing same probelm like

you, I have applied through agent & she never respond my calls, I am telling her to send PLE from Jan 2010 but her deaf ear can't heard it. now two days ago she told me she did PLE for my application just waiting for replay.

before sept I had sent medical & pcc and both are finalized now this July i also had job verification & status is waiting.

thanks for your replay , if you get any responce from your agent or DIAC pls updates us.

Regard's

Hi Jackd,

What does your application status say? MET or Required? If its required, the hopes are feeble but if it is met, it is alive. Thats my understanding. Few months ago I got a response from DIAC stating that my file is with CO and I was told to be patient. It was a direct mail by me to DIAC. Nothing much.Please reply me question asap.

Regards

Till when I can endure living alone!!!!

1.Waiting for 2 years since the 17th of Sep. 2008 :realmad: to get my visa as a skilled immigrants under subclass 475 "ASCO 2231-11 as it is assessed by ACS".

2. 15 months (1 & a quarter year, since June 2007) for Skilled assessment & IELTS. I traveled to live in another country just to have the IELTS exam "no exam center at my home country as it is a very very high risk country "Iraq-Baghdad":arghh:.

3. Resigning from my work as a statistics & quality senior engineer at a global telecommunications company:nah:.

4. Spending US $75,000 to live for 2 years & 5 months yet in another country:shocked:.

5. Regretting many chances when I got a training in France at ALCATEL telecommunications university. I had a SHINGEN visa, I would have gone to any European countries and live in there as a refugee:wacko:.

6. Regretting didn't go to a UNHCR at any country and ask them to re-settle when I'm sure it is easy to be gotten since I worked as a programmer with 2 UN organizations (WHO & FAO) and as an engineer at 2 global telecommunications companies (ORASCOM & ZAIN) and I was in a risk that time, so I have a priority and my application would take 3-6 months.

7. My fault, I have chosen to enter in a straight way, not on the boat & neither as a fake wife. So, I have been rewarded by staying under unknown years as a time for visa processing and have no idea when I can have a start to build up my future:GEEK:.

8. I've had BSc. & PGD degrees & now I got my Master's in Software Engineering from the UK Staffordshire university in Malaysia, and that for DIAC doesn't make sense though:SLEEP:.

9. I've started working again, but still I'm stressed out, can't wait anymore and wanna join one of my family in Melbourne, they are eager to join them.

10. Tired...tired..tired of being waiting.. can't go back to Iraq, can't stay anymore alone in Malaysia, don't know what is going on with my visa, the agent doesn't know as well..

My God please help me in this situation, can't tolerate anymore :notworthy:

M♫N♫L ( 2 years on a waiting list with no update and no good news at all)

Hi Jackd,

What does your application status say? MET or Required? If its required, the hopes are feeble but if it is met, it is alive. Thats my understanding. Few months ago I got a response from DIAC stating that my file is with CO and I was told to be patient. It was a direct mail by me to DIAC. Nothing much.Please reply me question asap.

Regards

Hi, Dream

How it is possible? yesterday you told me you have applied through agent & then today you are saying you directly maild to DIAC & got replay.

There half documents required & half received & some met.

but many applicants got their visas direct grant means documents after grant showing doc required.

I think CO is not working on my file that's wahy its taking time to grant.

Regard's

Guest zer0mike

Ah 475 here too! I do feel like my agent has put me through this route just to get money and not to actually win me a Visa!

Its going to be a long few years...

Archived