Anyone looking for Sponsorship as Child Care

Hi Guys

Just thought I would pop this on incase it could be an option for anyone. Was looking on Gumtree and there is a company advertising for Child Care workers and that they are happy to sponsor people to get them to OZ. Here is the Link

Child Care or Kinder Teacher in Melbourne. Sponsorship Visa - Teaching Jobs - Childcare Jobs - Gumtree Brisbane Free Classifieds

As it says the job is in Melbourne.

I hope this might be of use to someone out there

Mandy :biggrin:

Guest Steve1971

Hi Mandy,

Thank`s for the post, this looks very interesting. I will get intouch with them, and hopefully it could lead to something.

Regards Tracy

• 5 weeks later...
Guest lucylocket

Looks interesting. Does anyone know the equivalent qualifcation to the Oz Childcare Diploma? I hold a Foundation Degree in Early Years and a BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies - is this sufficient for this role?

Many thanks

• 1 year later...
Guest nicolakelly

hi mandy, that link has expired. Any chance you know the name of the creche or can give me any other advice on getting sponsored by a creche. tks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

To those who have posted in this thread recently...

Its an old thread from June 2010 so the link has well and truly expired. Anyone with questions or anything else on the subject of childcare sponsorship would be better to post a new thread themselves to ask their questions.

Archived