Have you found a good hairdresser?

Chezza66

Since moving here I have had several hairdressers. Some choose to cut witha razor only, which on fine hair like mine, is not great. Also getting the colour (dark ash blonde) right is proving difficult too!

I just wondered if anyone had found a great hairdresser and do they use scissors? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Julie495

Hey I like to think I'm a great hairdresser who uses scissors!!!!! but alas I live in Perth lol good luck finding someone that you actually like ;-)

No. In fact I have only had one haircut since we have been in Australia, and it was such a traumatic experience that I haven't had one since. Fifteen months later, my bob has become long hair!

Guest stockies

I have a fab hairdresser , she uses scissors , razors .........whatever you like !!! But we live on an Island, so probably no help to you !!!!

i found one in frankston, but where are you? this was after many bad cuts and colours. i went on the l'oreal professional website so i could get my old colour matched up and using similar technique. however i pay $120 - $160 each visit, depending on how much cover is needed for those greys!

I'm in Hampton. I hope I found a good salon in Black Rock, Brizart but they are very expensive at $180 for cut/colour and I've short hair.

Someone also suggested I try Le Salon in Sandringham, so will keep you posted.

Archived