Finally we got our visa grant!

B1K3R

Congratulations B1K3R and Drifter!

In particular I remember you saying B1K3R that you were glad that you submitted because you just beat the February deadline for MODL points. Glad to hear that it's all finally over.

(And since you're into two wheels, how about this for a route taken by someone I know who's running a K1300R? Looks like there's some good riding Down Under...)

Congratulations B1K3R and Drifter!

In particular I remember you saying B1K3R that you were glad that you submitted because you just beat the February deadline for MODL points. Glad to hear that it's all finally over.

(And since you're into two wheels, how about this for a route taken by someone I know who's running a K1300R? Looks like there's some good riding Down Under...)

Thanks!...Hehehe, yes mate...I beat it just by a week....its really good to listen and follow your gut feelings!

Wow! That looks like an awesome ride! Oh well, I'll be flying to Sydney after June so I guess I'll have to wait for the next one :wink:

Hey, you should get into bikes too! You'll feel free as a bird :laugh:

Cheers mate.

B!k3R

For those of us on the CSL then there was a window from the end of September last year through to the start of February this year that was the best time in a long time to apply.

Of course that only became apparent after the fact.

I'm planning on getting a bike just as soon as I know what country I'm going to be living in. :biglaugh:

I'm planning on getting a bike just as soon as I know what country I'm going to be living in. :biglaugh:

Hehehe....comon mate.....just jump on that damn plane to OZ, find a great job in java, buy a bike and rent a condo on the beach.....wouldn't that be perfect???!!! :biglaugh:

Guest nitsy
I wish to thank everyone on PIO who were always there with answers and support and wish all of you the best of luck, health, peace and happiness cause we all deserve it!

For those waiting..hang on!!!!!! The wait is really worth it!!!! Good luck!!! :wink:

We are flying to Sydney on 5th Jan 2011 :biggrin:

Cheers

B1K3R

Congrats B1K3R!

We got it too from Team7 this morning! :jiggy:

It's a wonderful feeling!! I can sleep well now :spinny:

Many thanks to PIO, especially to Gill, George, other agents and to all fellow applicants!

Those who are still waiting, I wish you all good luck and patience, you'll get there in the end!

Cheers! :biggrin:

Congrats to you two. Wish you both all the best!!

regards,

Nitsy

Archived