Just the house to get rid of!!

rahrah

Hi everyone,

New to PomsinOz - I have been regularly hanging out on 'another' forum - but have just defected to you guys - so Hi!

175 Visa in hand since April (nurse) , desperately trying to shift house, so that we can be off to rellies in QLD by Xmas (I wish)!

Have visited the forum as a viewer and have got loads of useful info from it - so Ta! and hope that I can contribute to those in need of support!

Pleased to meet ya!

Rah :wink:

Guest Jo and Dave

Hi Rah, I guess it's a belated welcome to PIO.... pleased to meet you too and congrats on the visa.

We've had our house on the market 3 weeks, had 9 viewings so far and I'm tired already lol.

Good luck

Jo x

Hi Rah, I guess it's a belated welcome to PIO.... pleased to meet you too and congrats on the visa.

We've had our house on the market 3 weeks, had 9 viewings so far and I'm tired already lol.

Good luck

Jo x

Oh Boy! with you on that one - been on since Feb and only 5 viewings - sick of scrubbing the skirting board and then being asked where the 'wet room' is :arghh: Nightmare!! The " 'window shoppers' don't know what we want gang" and 'oh the third bedroom is small' (read the pigging floorplan!) possey are driving me crazy!!

Good luck with yours - hope WA is with you asap!

Ta 4 the welcome!

Rah

Oh Boy! with you on that one - been on since Feb and only 5 viewings - sick of scrubbing the skirting board and then being asked where the 'wet room' is :arghh: Nightmare!! The " 'window shoppers' don't know what we want gang" and 'oh the third bedroom is small' (read the pigging floorplan!) possey are driving me crazy!!

Good luck with yours - hope WA is with you asap!

Ta 4 the welcome!

Rah

We have had 2 viewings in 2 months - one who couldnt see themselves carrying the weekly shop up the stairs..........its about 10 steps!!

Guest Ian and Gill

Just sorting out a few things with our house then it is going on the market for a Christmas move. Not looking forward to all the window shoppers but houses in our area go in an average of a month so hopefully we will be as lucky.

Just need the exchange rate to pick up now...:mad:

Rah, what was the other site you haung out at? I reaallly like this one, but I could use another as i am OBSESSED!!!!. I have tried britvics and some other expat ones, but they do not seem as good as this one. I would love another option to add to this

Jenny

Rah, what was the other site you haung out at? I reaallly like this one, but I could use another as i am OBSESSED!!!!. I have tried britvics and some other expat ones, but they do not seem as good as this one. I would love another option to add to this

Jenny

HI Jenny,

Prob not in best position to recommend other site - just defected due to feeling culture had changed to negativity abound! Sorry but prob not fair to name the site - I found it through google btw!

I think as long as posters are in it together, then any forum is good! Have fun!!

Just sorting out a few things with our house then it is going on the market for a Christmas move. Not looking forward to all the window shoppers but houses in our area go in an average of a month so hopefully we will be as lucky.

Just need the exchange rate to pick up now...:mad:

Hope u have loads of luck and lotsa serious viewers - good luck!

Hi everyone,

New to PomsinOz - I have been regularly hanging out on 'another' forum - but have just defected to you guys - so Hi!

Rah :wink:

Hello you .... You've made a good choice coming here!! :yes:

Know exactly where you're coming from with the house stuff - some people need to find something better to do on their Sat afternoons! My place was like Picadilly Circus - only for the estate agents to hear one couple say "they come round just for a nose when there's nothing else going on!" That went down well :biglaugh: Keep your chin up - you'll get that buyer and in my experience .... it's usually when you least expect it!

Hello you .... You've made a good choice coming here!! :yes:

Know exactly where you're coming from with the house stuff - some people need to find something better to do on their Sat afternoons! My place was like Picadilly Circus - only for the estate agents to hear one couple say "they come round just for a nose when there's nothing else going on!" That went down well :biglaugh: Keep your chin up - you'll get that buyer and in my experience .... it's usually when you least expect it!

Hello you again!!

Not long now for you is it? Good luck with the Oz bound journey :jiggy:

Going on with new agent 2 mos so hopefully that will give us the kick start we need!

All the best, Myrtle x

Hello you again!!

Not long now for you is it? Good luck with the Oz bound journey :jiggy:

Going on with new agent 2 mos so hopefully that will give us the kick start we need!

All the best, Myrtle x

Reckon the new agent will give it a boost - fresh start and all that! We have our buyers' survey on Thursday but after falling through a week before exchange last time ... we are a little anxious - but will let the house out if it all goes pear-shaped and we are determined not to stress! 8 more sleeps and sooooo excited! Been watching your progress and will keep sending lucky vibes - all the best x

Guest Jo and Dave
sick of scrubbing the skirting boards

Alas i'm not alone........ my hubby thinks i'm insane for cleaning the skirting boards :chatterbox:

They just don't understand do they! :biggrin:

Reckon the new agent will give it a boost - fresh start and all that! We have our buyers' survey on Thursday but after falling through a week before exchange last time ... we are a little anxious - but will let the house out if it all goes pear-shaped and we are determined not to stress! 8 more sleeps and sooooo excited! Been watching your progress and will keep sending lucky vibes - all the best x

8 more sleeps!!! Wow Hun, that is SOOO exciting for you!!!! :hug:

Hi Rah, welcome to PIO - there's a few forums and they all have a different feel about them I think. I use several!!!! Good luck with selling the house - as someone else said, the person who buys it will turn up when you least expect it.

Love

Rudi

x

Archived