All document status changes to "Met"

Rubab

Hi all,

All of my documents status have changed from "Required" to "Met" suddenly. Is it a good sign. This question may have been asked a number of time before but even then, I would like to know if I can get some relief knowing it.

Does anyone know any case rejected after all documents have been changed to status met. Can I now sit back and relax?

Guest Sebbers

I too raised the same question with our agent once all our documents had changed to 'Met', her reply was you've met all the requirements all we need now is for someone to grant your visa, I expect you will have some positive news very soon.

My case officer acknowledged the change of document status and told that some internal checks are pending which may take 3-4 months. Is it normal to take this long after all docs are met?

Guest Chinabird

Hi

We were told about internal checks and it took 3 weeks for the visa after that. So fingers crossed you get that magic email earlier thank quoted.

Ali x

We have a 175 CSL visa application in at the moment. our Meds and Police checks were in and finalised at the beginning of April, and some extra work references in during March.

They were still showing as required untill 13 May, when they all changed to Met a day after i emailed them to ask if they had recieved them, since id had no confirmation.

Now just waiting.

Archived