Carpentry Skills Test

HayleyC

Hello,

My Parner did his Carpentry Skills test last Wednesday, does anybody know how long it takes to get the results? I've been chacking his application and nothing has come up yet!

Cheers Hayley xx

• 7 months later...
Guest johnbaguio
Hello,

My Parner did his Carpentry Skills test last Wednesday, does anybody know how long it takes to get the results? I've been chacking his application and nothing has come up yet!

Cheers Hayley xx

Hi Hayley,

Im about to seat a trade test offshore this month and need your advice on the contents of the pratical test.Any tips will be appreciated.

Remian Blessed!:notworthy:

Hi Hayley,

Im about to seat a trade test offshore this month and need your advice on the contents of the pratical test.Any tips will be appreciated.

Remian Blessed!:notworthy:

Carpenter for vetasses, if you know your stuff you will pass with ease, brief run down of what is expected on the day, you will need your tools, you will be asked to set out showing the pitch of a hip roof construction with bird mouth cuts etc this will be made at 30 degree pitch on 8x4 plywood, make a detailed horse bench, setting out of doors and windows, plane some wood square with electric plane, plane provided by the instructor, answer tech questions, sharpen a chisel etc, that about it from what I can remember, the instructor is not there to catch you out, he is is onlnaskingbyou to show your skil on what you can do so don't worry.

Proview

Hello,

Cheers Hayley xx

How did your partner do on his trade test, hope he got what he wanted

proview

Hi there,

My OH sat his carpentry practical in August 2010, I think the result came back in 2 weeks via their website and the official paperwork followed on about 10 days later. I'm sure he'll have done well best of luck to you and yours.

Lorraine xx

Guest myboysjam

Hi there I done my test in 2009 and it took just over a week for results to come through .don't worry about it if you know what your doing you will pass

Archived