Anybody in the World Can satisfy my query?... I am on the peak of my frustration.....

virtual_bajwa

Guest babboo
Hi VB

When I chatted with David Wilden on the phone yesterday (Friday) he mentioned that he had received an e-mail with a query from someone in the Philippines. Mr Wilden said that he replied to the e-mail, giving the person contact details for Mr Wilden's equivalent in the Phlippines.

I don't know how may Regional Directors DIAC has or where they are all based. I would have thought that there would be a Regional Director for the Indian sub-continent, who might cover India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka or something like that. That would give one DIAC official more than enough people and places to chew on, I would think.

I have been composiing an e-mail to Mr Wilden about Cap & Cease but I have saved it as a draft and have not sent it yet. I will remember to ask him wheher you can contact anyone in India and if so, I will request the direct contact details for the person concerned.

Mr Wilden would be able to discover the name and contact details of another DIAC official at the click of a mouse., for sure. I don't know whether he knows anything about the Cap & Cease proposals, though. He might have to get some information about that from Canberra. which might take a few days.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything back.

Cheers

Gill

Dear Gill,

Your efforts in helping us out are highly appreciated by me, my family and All pre September 2007 applicants. Thank you :hug: ...

My God be with you as we know that you do all this with your heart and u see that no injustice should fall upon people who are affected by this Ministry...

CHEERS !!

Well guys, I have a very firm belief that 2009-10 quota for Cat - 5 State sponsored applicants is nearly completed . Well they are very fast on giving the visas to Cat - 5 applicants for last one week. I hope that month of June might bring some good news for category 6 applicants.

Or on the other hand DIAC might wait for the end of this financial year and might processing category 6 in July. But that would create some confusion because in July there would be new quota according to new budget of 2010-11.

Or I have one more assumption here, which is really heart breaking for Category 6 applicants. And that DIAC is playing with the time. They are forcing the applicants to quit.

Let us hope we hear something at least in June. If we could not hear from DIAC in June then there is no further hope guys.

I am again requesting the applicants who are waiting for last 3 years come on one platform and lodge a peaceful agitation. Remember, TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Ladies and Gentleman,

Here is one of document which never came into the public. I found it on the MIA website. Well very confusing lines somewhere there in this document.

Please read this

https://mia.org.au/media/File/s499_Direction_no_45_signed_by_Minister.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=Emailmarketing&utm_content=693125626&utm_campaign=MIANotice-ChangestoGSMProgram&utm_term=MinisterialDirection45-Orderofconsiderationcertainskilledmigrationvisas

This is a Direction no 45 signed by Minister. Direction number 45 proved to be the death nail for all the Pre September applicants.

So ah,we are sitting in a prison without walls, waiting to be sentenced !

Guest babboo
Am I the only one in this forum.....???Please guys participate in the discussion... Hey Gilly I m waiting for some response from Mr. Wildon......TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE..

Dear Virtual Bajwa,

Hold on ... I am here and many other applicants will come forward when drastic steps need to be taken.... At the moment its the waiting game...

Cheers

Dear Virtual Bajwa,

Hold on ... I am here and many other applicants will come forward when drastic steps need to be taken.... At the moment its the waiting game...

Cheers

But my dear friend,

For how long we have to wait? This is the time to take so drastic steps matey.

Guest babboo
But my dear friend,

For how long we have to wait? This is the time to take so drastic steps matey.

Dear VB, Our time will come when DIAC will decide to give us the Visa or Cap us.... If they CAP us then we will fight and sue them ........ They should know that they have made fun of our applications....

Stay in touch mate... when the time comes we will be there or we will fight it out with all our resources... I will be there with u to sue and #$%* them...

Take care

Cheers

From what I can make out the monster/DIAC will wait till they have the new SOL legislation passed as well as the new point test in place before they cap and cease. That way most of the preseptember 2007 applicants who are pending will not be able to reapply as they will not be on the new SOL or meet point requirements. We should see some action after 1 July.

Rahul

Guest pearly shower

we have been trying for the last 3 years too, with little to show for it and alot of money already spent.every change implemented in the last few years affected us very badly.finally we have all our documents ready and we cant apply as the main applicant has not worked 12 out of the last 24 mths.surely they have to take into account that there has been a recession and it is impossible to find a job at the moment.my husband occupation is on the new sol and he has his trade papers for australia.its a very frustrating process and for us it seems like all the doors keep slamming in our faces at every turn...is it worth carrying on??? will there ever be a change in this rule or is there another sub class of visa we could look into?

Archived