Query about ACS & Migration agents

HarryOb1

Hi all,

I just got confirmation this morning that my application with ACS has a status of 'with assessor'.

I've two/three questions for anyboby that may be able to answer them:

How long is it taking once an application gets an assessor (these days) to get approved, and do they send the letter to you or to your Migration Agent?

When you use an agent for this process, are they suppossed to give you the id and password so that you can check the online status yourself?

I only ask the last Q as it took me four days to get a reply from our agent.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Harry.

Hi, ours was a while ago but I believe it was 6 weeks, I was frustrated too that we appeared to have less info using an agent too. We didn't get online access either I remember asking our agent about it, I think they get a group login or something. In the end being able to check doesn't speed it up or change the outcome and with our agent as soon as there was news we had it,

Hi HarryOb1

Our entire application with ACS took 12 weeks but I can't remember how long after we received the outcome after it changed to with assessor. Our agent provided us with the ACS ref so we could login.

Thanks

Claire

Thanks Claireg,

My app is in it's 12th week now so getting anxious. I read in another post (a couple of months back) that it would probably take about 2 weeks once it goes to the assessor bit, but i have no idea when that happened with mine.

Thanks for the info

Thanks Claireg,

My app is in it's 12th week now so getting anxious. I read in another post (a couple of months back) that it would probably take about 2 weeks once it goes to the assessor bit, but i have no idea when that happened with mine.

Thanks for the info

You shouldn't have long to wait now then. Good luck, hope you get the positive assessment.

Claire

Archived