Jimboomba Relocations

ali

Cal is a bit backwards in coming forwards and really won't advertise that she will have short term accommodation available for new arrivals to Brisbane.

So if you're going to be new to Brissy and in need of somewhere to stay, help and advise PM her.

Ali

You after commision Ali???? lol ,,i know im backwards at coming forwards but hate the replys when people shove a buisness up your nose ,im not pushy like that but maybe i will have to change my ways a little,thankyou Ali its nice to be recognised ,i was gobsmacked when i saw it and thanks Tim for reminding me to add it as my signature.We found a big gap in the market in relation to short term rentals especially furnished and theres not much for pommys in relation to getting 'organised' when we arrive,,with noone to tell you where to go for Tfn,Medicare,centrelink ,etc and in what order to do it it can be a nightmare,,especially with kids in tow and no babysitter to palm them off on,,overall, we've been there, done it, and want to help others settle as well and happily and we have,i will even babysit,the kids whilst you have a well earned rest ,,!!! theres alot more to the service we are offering and should anyone feel this is something they may need feel free to pm for more details,,once again THANKYOU ALI for the kick up the bum i so needed,,

Cal x

You after commision Ali???? lol ,,i know im backwards at coming forwards but hate the replys when people shove a buisness up your nose ,im not pushy like that but maybe i will have to change my ways a little,thankyou Ali its nice to be recognised ,i was gobsmacked when i saw it and thanks Tim for reminding me to add it as my signature.We found a big gap in the market in relation to short term rentals especially furnished and theres not much for pommys in relation to getting 'organised' when we arrive,,with noone to tell you where to go for Tfn,Medicare,centrelink ,etc and in what order to do it it can be a nightmare,,especially with kids in tow and no babysitter to palm them off on,,overall, we've been there, done it, and want to help others settle as well and happily and we have,i will even babysit,the kids whilst you have a well earned rest ,,!!! theres alot more to the service we are offering and should anyone feel this is something they may need feel free to pm for more details,,once again THANKYOU ALI for the kick up the bum i so needed,,

Cal x

Cal are you getting a little website on the go hun with your services etc?? I will add the info to the Gold Coast arrivals list. I was thinking that it might be a good idea to add a page for anyone who is on shore who has a trade or business that could help others. I know that u mentioned it was had to get anyone to do work etc. Maybe would have to put a disclaimer that we do not vouch for anyones work haha.

Good Luck hope it all goes well and its a fab idea, if we werent going to family I would def use this kind of service.

Em x

Guest PaulnLisa

Hiya all,

We are staying with Cal in August and I've got to say she has been such a star already, nothing is too much trouble and she has actively encouraged us to ask her whatever we need to know (as we have never been to Oz before, believe me, there is loads we need to know!) So I can honestly say we would highly recomend her and we're not even there yet!!! So good luck with it all Cal and we'll see you on 6th August:yes:Counting down and just can't wait to get there:jiggy:

Lisa x

Guest carolinejane

what is the website address for jimboomba relocations - short term rental as i cant seem to locate it via search engine thank you

what is the website address for jimboomba relocations - short term rental as i cant seem to locate it via search engine thank you

Hi Caroline, If you click on CalNGary's name above and send her a message. Let her know what you are looking for and she will get back to you.

Em x

Hiya Caroline i have replied to your pm ,as this is a new venture we were seeing what response we got before desiging the website,so keep watching !!

Paul n Lisa we will be ready and waiting with a little board with your name on ,,lol,,and V.I.P underneath,at least it will be a bit warmer when you arrive its freezing at the mo,,

Em thanks for the vote of support ,,as a couple with young kids it can be a nightmare not knowing what to do and dragging the kids everywere with you ,hopefully we can help others like us and able them to avoid any mistakes that we made,,

Cal x

If i didn't have somewhere to stay when we come out to Brisbane i would have come to you guys. I don't know you but after reading the posts on hear you have give great advise to lots of folk. i would have thought this will soon become a full time job for you.

I know if i need any advise when i get out to OZ with anything i know i could just ask you for help and you would be there.

Hope this makes sense all the best

Tracey

Hiya Caroline i have replied to your pm ,as this is a new venture we were seeing what response we got before desiging the website,so keep watching !!

Paul n Lisa we will be ready and waiting with a little board with your name on ,,lol,,and V.I.P underneath,at least it will be a bit warmer when you arrive its freezing at the mo,,

Em thanks for the vote of support ,,as a couple with young kids it can be a nightmare not knowing what to do and dragging the kids everywere with you ,hopefully we can help others like us and able them to avoid any mistakes that we made,,

Cal x

Hi Cal,

Your so right about what kind of job to do with having the kids, dont worry I will out there soon and your business will be booming by then so you will need to take on an extra helper around 30ish, 2 young kids, helpful, knows the area a bit..................hehe

00020071.gif

Guest The Greens

this is such a good idea. Its always nice to deal with people you have heard of or know and even though I don't know you personally i think through this site it's like knowing you. So if we decide on Brisbane I'm sure we will look you up. Good luck with this venture, hope you do really well.

Guest tahe49

Hi Cal

What a great idea, you are in the best position to help and advise because you have actually done it. There appears a definate niche in the market so welll done for setting it up. If and when I get my visa we are heading for Brissie so may take you up on that offer.

Guest PaulnLisa

Wow Cal VIP eh! Does that mean Gary will turn up wearing a chauffeur suit and hat:biglaugh:

Glad to hear it will be warming up when we arrive, I know I'm gonna sound sad but do you think I will need to put my dressing gown in my suitcase or can I put that in our container!! Sad question i know but I don't want to be freezing first thing in the morning!!

Lisa x

Guest michele'n'michael

Hi Cal also has been a gr8 help to me. The rental idea is filling a total gap in the market(you wise cookie!!)

It's something I definately will consider if when we come on a reccie at Xmas we find Jimbooba is an area for us, we may even look you up Cal!!

Looking to relocate in that radius May next year. M'nM:jiggy:

Guest wackyjacky

:yes:this sounds great for all the newbies in brsbane well done cal hope it is the start of something BIG is there any one doing the same sort of thing as cal but in perth, cos we intend to find furnished acc asap for a short while as do not want to outstay welcome at friends meeting us at airport. we have no idea wot suburb we wil llike so need to look around when there. weird feeling not having a home isnt it??:wideeyed:

Archived