No auto reply to email; should I resend?

imaxx

Hello PIOs.

I submitted the completion of the docs required by my CO on 15 April. On 24 Apr, i did a PLE to check on the status of my application. I got an auto reply after a few hours. I did not get though an actual reply so I decided to call DIAC on 06 May. I was told the papers were in process. The lady confirmed I still have the same CO and she told me I can email my CO directly but she will also do that to follow up. Right away, I emailed my CO around 930am 06 May. Based on experience, auto replies are received a few hours after sending an email to DIAC. However, until this time 08 May 538am, i have not received one. Does it mean they did not get my email? should I resend?

Please tell me what to do. thanks in advance.

:unsure:

Guest jayel

I haven't heard from my CO after my last email 2 days ago too.I've also noticed that I get auto replies when I'm sending an attachment in the email.

Guest K Srikanth
may i ask when did you send email to your CO? is it recently only?

I've sent on 5th May 2010.

• 1 month later...

You need to get an acknowledgement. i had a disappointing expererience recently. i sent a PLE for my application status 3.5 months after my meds were finalized only to learn that my CO never got the documents. my research concluded that the specific doc which never reached the CO was the one where i did not get any acknowledgement. im so sad. :no:

You need to get an acknowledgement. i had a disappointing expererience recently. i sent a PLE for my application status 3.5 months after my meds were finalized only to learn that my CO never got the documents. my research concluded that the specific doc which never reached the CO was the one where i did not get any acknowledgement. im so sad. :no:

it must be a glitch in their system at that time. sometimes, it's really a matter of making follow ups to be noticed. i called them up again on May 5, was told I can write my CO directly which I did. after a week, i was told to wait for the reply. On May 17, i got an email asking if we can make the initial entry before June 8, 2010 as they cannot move the extension of our meds any further (meds expired Dec 8, 2009 plus 6 months extension = June 8, 2010). after i said we could, an our later i received the grant letter.

we have made our intial entry last june 4 :biggrin: we had a great time:wink:it was only for a week as we need to wind up employment and market the house. we hope to make the big move by Sept. :yes:

Archived