e-457 granted!!

loubylou475

I know I don't post on here much but we've been mad busy since OH was offered a sponsorship on 1st April. Agent lodged our application on 21st April and e-mail came through with approval today!! 8 days - must be something of a record! I just wanted to say to anyone who's worried about convictions such as drink-driving offences - OH was convicted in 1996 - we were honest in our application and I uploaded clear PCCs even though they weren't asked for. We've not been asked any questions and dont even need medicals. Sold the house too this week so on countdown now! Good luck to everyone else, Lou.:biggrin:

Guest Nicknak

Congratulations wow that was quick - I can only imagine how excited and happy you are. I sent all my info, forms, passports etc etc off on tuesday but Global are very slow so goodness only knows when they will sent it off but fingers crossed. Where are you planning to go? Good Luck! x

Congratulations wow that was quick - I can only imagine how excited and happy you are. I sent all my info, forms, passports etc etc off on tuesday but Global are very slow so goodness only knows when they will sent it off but fingers crossed. Where are you planning to go? Good Luck! x

Thanks!! Everything's happened so fast and the house selling to buyers with no chain is the icing on the cake! OH's job will be based closed to Perth Airport - we're keeping our options open for now as the company are helping to arrange initial housing for us. Schools are a key factor but so is the freeway traffic! Good luck yourself.x

congratulations, we put our application in last night, have some documents to upload. Thats good news about the convictions oh has one from 1992 but i doubt its anything to worry about.

stuill waiting on our houses to sell looks like we will be going with no money :eek:

Congratulations, all good things come to those who wait!

Wish we were at that stage!

Good Luck with the big move

JAFF

Archived