Relocation Relocation Ch4 TV Show Need You

Cerberus1

We have received the email below which may be of interest to anyone moving back to the UK.

"I’m getting in touch regarding the Channel 4 series Relocation Relocation. We are in the process of making the new series and we’re looking to make contact with ExPats who are looking to move back to the UK.

The programme offers an unrivalled opportunity, with access to some of the best property hunting expertise in the business. Over the last decade, presenters and property experts Kirstie Allsopp and Phil Spencer have successfully helped hundreds of house hunters into new homes.

We are looking for people who intend to return to the UK and would appreciate our help buying a suitable property.

If any of your members are interested, we’d love to hear from them.

Thanks for your time and best wishes.

Tony"

If anyone is interested please PM me and I will pass on the contact details.

Rob

Admin

Guest tiarna

We (myself, OH and two young children) are moving back at the end of the month and were just saying that it would be great to have a bit of help from Phil and Kirsty to find a house . Its probably all too short notice as we will be looking for a house as soon as we arrive with the hope to buy. We are moving to the Harrogate area in North Yorkshire.

Guest proud2beaussie
I don't think I can PM you because I'm a new member.....?

I'm sure Rob will see your post and will send you an email or PM with the contact details.

would love their help but still gotta sell the house we left back in Australia...wonder if they can help us sell that then help us buy a new one over here?????? Dreamer I know but would be great to move on from our aussie experience and have all our money and our own home back here again mmmm

Archived