176 visa documents met, what does this mean

cliffs

Hi All

I have checked my online status today and all my documents have changed from required to met. I emailed my agent only to be informed that this does not mean anything and that proirity processing applies and not to expect any thing until next year.

I put my application in may 2009 and am state sponsored but not on the csl, Cat 5. I am in australia at the moment on a 457.

Question. why would my documents change from required to met if they are not doing anything or has the cleaner at the agents answered my email.

Martin

Guest Violet S

Hi cliffs,

Your agent is right and it could be wrong too. Some of the members here experienced the same thing, nothing happen after that. Some received their visa after that. The time frame of receiving visa can ranges from within the same day of the changes happened or with months. Also, some received their visa without any changes made in the online tracking system (the system still shown "required"). So, it's hard to predict.

Just keep praying that you have a CO (or do you have a co prior of 23/09/09).

For me, it's better to see some movement rather than none. Mine still remain the same as it was submitted on the first day.

Cheers,

violet

Guest izephyr

CONGRATULATIONS!!

This OBVIOUSLY mean that your file has moved forward to a case officer and if ALL your documents are showing as MET it's a good thing to know that you will soon be awarded with your VISA. You may suspect me how am

I so Correct. Actually a good number of Category 5 visas has been issued recently of your closest timeline and some are even of july09. BY THE WAY, COULD YOU PLEASE TELL US IF YOUR AGENT IS A REGISTERED MIGRATION AGENT AND IF YES WHAT IS HIS/HER REGISTRATION NUMBER? IT SEEMS HE/SHE WANTS TO EARN SOME EXTRA BUCKS BY KEEPING YOU IN PANIC FOR LONGER!

ALSO, please share your timeline for everybody.

Cheers

Guest VickyMel

Hi Cliffs

Take a look at the first page of this thread.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/70633-176-ss-non-csl-where-you-now.html

Some Cat 5 non CSL that first applied in the first half of 2009 are starting to get Visas. If you look through the more recent posts you will see that it is mainly people who got SS before 23rd Sept and mainly people that had front-loaded Meds and PCCs.

Sometimes things do change when someone takes a look at your case and then nothing...

Hard to tell but I would keep checking your application to see if they ask for anything more.

I would keep an eye on your application page and see what happens

Good luck I hope it is something positive

VickyMel

Hi. Thanks for your replys. my timeline is a bit odd

175 applied 24/6/09

med finalised 2/9/09

state sponsership 11/9/09

all my docs were uploaded when i applied on the 24/6/09 apart from my med and police checks they were both done at the same time as i was leaving the uk at it was easier to do this then.

My file changed also on the 30/9/2009 it said application being processed further i have taken this as the day the DIAC recieved my form for the state sponser ship.

Archived