dog walker

Guest vintage

Guest vintage

Hi All

I plan to bring my dog with me to aus to live as soon as I get my visa.

Could someone please reccomend a good dog walker for my dog while she is quarantine as I shall not be visiting her as the plan is she be doing her quarantine there while I finish all here then when I arrive it be same day as she allowed out of quarantine.

Thanks in advance

Hi All

I plan to bring my dog with me to aus to live as soon as I get my visa.

Could someone please reccomend a good dog walker for my dog while she is quarantine as I shall not be visiting her as the plan is she be doing her quarantine there while I finish all here then when I arrive it be same day as she allowed out of quarantine.

Thanks in advance

WWW.dogwalks.com.au ring karen thay are great we used them and i can definatly say for us they were great, we were behind our dog to, and it was great he got the extra attention and we got the photos and feedback , i would use them again without a doubt . all the best

By the way, I am not sure about the wisdom of arriving the day your dog comes out of quarantine. Firstly you aren't 100% sure which day they will be released until they let you know. Mainly though, you need to have found somewhere to live which will accept a dog, and it would be much better of yo do not have the jet lag when you collect your dog. IMO

Guest vintage

Buddysmum

everything is sorted for me there ..I am coming out on a PMV...and have somewhere to live and if need be somewhere to stay for a couple of nights near melbourne ,,but I shall be about 4 hours drive so to pick up my dog when I arrive or maybe next day will be easiest for us all....and it means i get to settle in and help my dog settle

I plan to contact the dog walkers and get they all sorted now

thanks for the help

Guest vintage

please i have sent email to karen at dogwalks.com.au ..i see the website so did it thro there,,so if anyone knows of another in melbourne ..it would be appreciated as i have not had a reply from them ..and it not boosting my confidence in using them

thnaks

did you go to webpage and do the contact dogwalks and fill in the e mail box and your message . karen is usaully really good and gets back to you , i know loyts of people on here have used them , and she was on here the other day .. ( karenbk ) send her a pm on here maybe..

Guest vintage

perhaps i send another email..but it was done through site ...maybe i can get partner to search from there for others

They are allowed to have visits in their kennel and twice a week, I think, can be taken out onto a field on their own, with just the dog walker (or owner). There is very little if any risk of infection. And I felt it was essential for my lively dog.

• 2 weeks later...
please i have sent email to karen at dogwalks.com.au ..i see the website so did it thro there,,so if anyone knows of another in melbourne ..it would be appreciated as i have not had a reply from them ..and it not boosting my confidence in using them

thnaks

Hi - Karen here. So sorry you didn't hear back from me. I don't know if anything went through to spam or so but please, if you bear with me and re-send your email, I will watch for it. Would love to help if I can. Best regards, Karen

Archived