Cyber poison-penner hunted down and sued

Alan Collett

Guest proud2beaussie

Interesting,

I would like to apologize to Nat's (Magnetic 6) for suggesting yesterday that she needed lots of beauty sleep.:biggrin:

(It was all susies fault)

Guest siamsusie
Interesting,

I would like to apologize to Nat's (Magnetic 6) for suggesting yesterday that she needed lots of beauty sleep.

(It was all susies fault)

Aha! Nigel, she isnt over here yet which would involve "over the pond" litigation,,,mmmm very costly, I think after todays picture that I have published her monies would be better spent on a wee bit of surgery:laugh:....

Guest proud2beaussie
I wouldn't mind being upset if someone gave me $30,000 by way of apology!!:laugh:

Sue x

Aye lass,there'd be trouble at 't mill wouldn't there.:wink:

Four...er...specimens of the human kind are under investigation for the wanton cyber damage on Facebook, where grieving people offered their condolensces to the family of a murdered 8 year old girl in Bundaberg...I hope they get their just desserts.

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest proud2beaussie
Four...er...specimens of the human kind are under investigation for the wanton cyber damage on Facebook

Specimens" is about right too Bob,lab specimens I think,obviously not human.

"It's life Jim,but not as we know it" about sums it up IMO

Guest proud2beaussie

Personally I think someone should sue Rob for his jokes on the curry thread this morning,"Argy Bhaji" indeed !.:wink::biggrin:

Guest siamsusie

Personally I think someone should sue Rob for his jokes on the curry thread this morning,"Argy Bhaji" indeed !.

I am keeping all my infraction notifications , I cant always be wrong:biggrin:

"Mr Bennett was not prepared to concede the trail was cold. He told The Age he did not wish to reveal the details of his next detective steps"

You sort of wonder on the legality of these "Next Steps". I say that this is a sad day for the "Internet”, although I'm not disputing that the Culprit's action was wrong, it just seems to me that the action of the Victim is not that above board. This ruling will open the door, even if it is ever more slightly to the Internet being Censored.

The internet has brought a huge change to our lives over the last 20 years and I believe that majority of it is good, luckily for us the very nature of the Net make it extremely difficult to legislate and police. This is a good thing. Countries like China, Iran and Burma all have tried and “Thank God” have failed. They have failed to stop information from being leaked to the rest of the world about their Human rights contraventions and this is forcing them to change.

Unfortunately Australia is attempting to go down the same road

See:

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2009/03/australia-censo/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikileaks#Potential_future_Australian_censorship

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/pda/2009/mar/19/wikileaks-banned-australian-websites

:sad:

Archived