Any members in/around Perth wanna meet up?

Guest alice

Guest alice

Me and hubby have been here since september 06 and recently moved from freo to rockingham (cheaper rent!) we are both 30 (ish!), without kiddies and I am getting lonely! need to meet some new people. like bars and going out, windsurfing and i sing in a band over here which gets me out and about! (my life is so sad!) anyone of any age/location interested in meeting up for a beer or two? Alice.

Hi Alice,

We moved to Leeming in January. Hubby and I in our early 40's with 2 kids. I'm hoping to organise a meet in Perth (Kings Park if people north and south of river) or if everyone south then maybe somewhere like south beach in Freo

Ali

Guest mandyh

Hello,

I'm married, mid 30's with 2 kids, would love to meet up, just let me know where and when, Kings park or Freo would be fine

mandy.

Guest doodlebug

Hi, my husband and I are in east Perth right now on working holiday visas looking to stay on longer if things work out. Would love to meet some new people also around our age (we are 28&30). Sian

Hi, I am visiting perth on a reccie with my husband and son and would love to meet up. We will be staying in Fremantle between the 12th and 19th June. Any location would suit us as we will be visiting as many areas as possible to get a feel for the place. :spinny:

Guest alfixie

Hi, tra accepted, waiting for visa when we get to Perth love to meet up really nervous about the big move!!!

Archived