Redcliffe get together MARCH 14

Guest guest30038
Hey ,were 5mins from Narangba,how u enjoying oz?

Not sure Lesley:unsure: Is 15 yrs here enough to get a feel for the place? :wink:

kev

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Be great will let you know full details later

Cheers

Hi everyone

Well it looks as though we have about 30 who said they are coming, that is great!

I will set up in one of the shelters close to the entrance to Suttons Beach, close to toilets and also the enclosed playground. I will set up a blue marquee next to the shelter, and will have a BBQ available, I hope it will be big enough for everyone. There are BBQ's there but they aren't really great, if anyone has a portable BBQ then by all means bring it along. Also I will put up a table in the tent for any food preparation. I will put up a PIO sign on the tent so we will be easy to find. Anyone not sure pm me and I will give you my mobile.

Will have a few nice surprises on the day also.

Have just come back from the beach to see how many shelters available, they were all available, so that should be fine.

Any queries on anything please ask.

Look forward to a great day meeting you all, and I sincerly hope you all make many friends.

Cheers for now:smile:

Guest guest30038
Hi everyone

Well it looks as though we have about 30 who said they are coming, that is great!

I will set up in one of the shelters close to the entrance to Suttons Beach, close to toilets and also the enclosed playground. I will set up a blue marquee next to the shelter, and will have a BBQ available, I hope it will be big enough for everyone. There are BBQ's there but they aren't really great, if anyone has a portable BBQ then by all means bring it along. Also I will put up a table in the tent for any food preparation. I will put up a PIO sign on the tent so we will be easy to find. Anyone not sure pm me and I will give you my mobile.

Will have a few nice surprises on the day also.

Have just come back from the beach to see how many shelters available, they were all available, so that should be fine.

Any queries on anything please ask.

Look forward to a great day meeting you all, and I sincerly hope you all make many friends.

Cheers for now:smile:

On behalf of those going, may I thank you for all the work that you are putting into this.

kev

PS.........can you do anything about the weather? :wink:

Be great will let you know full details later

Cheers

On behalf of those going, may I thank you for all the work that you are putting into this.

kev

PS.........can you do anything about the weather? :wink:

I had a word with Daniel who had a word with someone higher up, it's all fixed!:biggrin:

Guest guest30038

Looks like I'll be coming as the o/h now has a day off. Also, Generalis (Martin,Sam and 2 kids) and Andy&Yvonne.

I also have a portable gazebo if numbers are swamping the marquee, that may be of use if you need it.

kev

Guest guest30038
I want to come but I'm working :-( have a great time everyone. Maybe next time x

OK, we'll all come round to your place after :biglaugh:

kev

Looks like I'll be coming as the o/h now has a day off. Also, Generalis (Martin,Sam and 2 kids) and Andy&Yvonne.

I also have a portable gazebo if numbers are swamping the marquee, that may be of use if you need it.

kev

That is great Kev Thanks

Guest guest30038
Valerie

Anytime from 10-30, if you have any chairs that would be great, plus any food you want for the BBQ or bring a sandwich whatever.

I'll fetch my big sausage! :biglaugh:

Guest guest30038
i would love to come along while hubby is fishing off the pier at Redcliffe,see you sunday:rolleyes:

He's more chance actually fishing from the beach at Suttons. I've had some cracking whiting from there.............Ssshhhhhh...........don't tell everyone :biggrin:

kev

Guest bluemoon
He's more chance actually fishing from the beach at Suttons. I've had some cracking whiting from there.............Ssshhhhhh...........don't tell everyone :biggrin:

kev

Thanks for that Kev,i will tell him about that,dont think he realizes you can fish at suttons :cool:

Guest the harpers in oz

may see u you down there guys ... first free w/e in ages so have lots to catch up on!! might just bring the boys down for an hour to say hi and let them play for a bit! x x

OK Final call everythings right for tomorrow. I don't know exactly how many but quite a few.

I have a friend who will entertain the children if needed,she is a teacher, also a Pam Ayres poet person who might give you a poem or two. Also a gift for the ladies as it being Mothers Day.

I will be there early to set up, as I said the BBQ will be there for those who want it, or there is fish n' chips at Suttons cafe or other meals. Just went to the beach, quite a bit of surf up for Suttons. Weather looks a little bit like today, so hope to see you all then. BTW if any lady is looking for a part time job the Cornish Pastyman would be interested in talking to you

Cheers kernow

Guest NinaW
OK Final call everythings right for tomorrow. I don't know exactly how many but quite a few.

I have a friend who will entertain the children if needed,she is a teacher, also a Pam Ayres poet person who might give you a poem or two. Also a gift for the ladies as it being Mothers Day.

I will be there early to set up, as I said the BBQ will be there for those who want it, or there is fish n' chips at Suttons cafe or other meals. Just went to the beach, quite a bit of surf up for Suttons. Weather looks a little bit like today, so hope to see you all then. BTW if any lady is looking for a part time job the Cornish Pastyman would be interested in talking to you

Cheers kernow

What time are we meeting please??? :biggrin:

What time are we meeting please??? :biggrin:[/QU

Sorry about that, anytime around 10-10-30 I will be there about 7 am to get a shelter,I will put a PIO sign up on the shelter, hopefully within 50- 100 metres of the entrance gates, Any more queries please let me know.Cheers

Archived