WA Offlist Nominations : will these be on State Migration Plan?

shawankit

Guest Gollywobbler
WA Offlist Nominations in 2009 :

Will these be on State Migration Plan?

OR will these end up on Cat 5 ? if it does what is the benifit of SS ?

:wacko:

Hi there

If an occupation is in great need in WA, that occupation will be on the State sponsorship list already.

Why would they put an occupation which is not needed urgently in WA into their State Migration Plan?

Cheers

Gill

Cheers

Guest paulintrigg

So, you think if the employment demands stay the same, when the state migration plan comes into effect, SS (on-list) applications will jump up the queue? And off-list will remain cat5.

Lets see what happens.

Guest rachbarlow

I think that the state migration plan WILL BE a form of the state sponsorship list. It will be different for each state according to their needs.

That is my interpritate and to me the only thing that makes sence!!! Therefore pushing through the skills most needed into that state - the whole purpose of state sponsorship in the first place pre sept 23rd!!

As I understand, those occupations not on new SOL will be included in state migration plan. I guess it will be lower skilled occupations in need (ASCO 5 - 7) and those excluded from SOL? Something like ENSOL.

Anyone know will these plans work similiar to ENS/RSMR? In other words, there shouldn't be points system. If so, maybe language requirement will be lowered too, and visa may not be permanent?

Any ideas?

Another thing, anyone knows does WA require 1 year recent experience in nominated occupation, or demand it as DIAC requirement? I guess this experience can be in any occupation?

Guest cherise

I also am worried about this, I was an off list occupation, wa sponsored me, what if im not on the states migration plan, primary school teachers are not in high demand in the metro area....... a little bit stressed, I keep telling myself that wa state sponsorship is my trump card but if these new lists come out and my occupation is not on it what then... waiting again :-(

Hi

My first recommendation is to apply for visa as soon as possible because the SOL will be reviewed and then if your nominated occupation moves then it will be catastrophic ....:cry:

Secondly for all who had their state nomination as me ,we might be touched by the amandements in two ways :1-We would be very happy if our nomination would be in the "migration stage plan" ..Jump to the second priority list :biggrin:

2- if your nomination occupation will not in the new migration stage plan then all the new amendments wouldn't affect you.:mask:

Skills assesment :01/05/2009.Ielts :26/07/2009.WA ss:28/07/2009.WA approved:07/02/2010..DIAC APPLICATION 15/02/2010

Archived