Garden Furniture Stores in Australia

Guest nev_n_angie

Guest nev_n_angie

Hiya

Please can anyone in Australia let me know the names of the stores that sell Garden Furniture in and around Canberra??

We are looking at prices and comparing UK with OZ. I have done some searches on google, but realistically need the names of the Stores in order to get ANYWHERE!!!

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks

Angie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Abi&Dan

On this vein, I've been wondering if they have stores like Argos? Where you can literally buy every household thing from batteries to bling, from fridges to fans, from lawmowers to laundry baskets (sorry, that was totally unnecessary but it was fun!! :cute:)

It's the only thing that concerns me re the supermarkets not being that great - in UK you go to the supermarket or Argos for about everything that doesn't have it's very own shop-type.

Anything similar in Oz?

why did you mention Argos ,,god i miss that place so much ,,it was soooo easy just to nip in and grab what you need ,havnt found anything like that here and when i describe it to the aussies they look at me completely confused!!!

Cal x

Guest Abi&Dan

I have to admit though I quite like the idea of going back in time a bit and having specific shops for different things (I may even buy a shopping basket! :biglaugh:)

And thanks Andrew - that link looks like it will be really helpful too x

Archived