Forest V Derby

Headstart Homestay

Guest nettyoz

Hey - boyfriend is a made Forest fan and has been trying to find it too (just moved to Qld ourselves). Anyway, we still haven't found where you can watch it, but you can listen to it live here: BBC - Radio 5 live - Commentaries Enjoy....

He also wants Forest to humiliate Derby, however he didn't say it that nice, something about sheep....

Need to listen to Forest humiliate Derby tonight,:yes: anyone know of a good web site to pick up live coverage of the game.

Cheers in advance, Dale

C'mon you Rams!!:biggrin: Hope you were able to listen to the game cos Derby had all the play and you red dogs were lucky to keep it to just 1nil.

We are Derby, super Derby, super Rams!!

Ian

:hug:

Hey - boyfriend is a made Forest fan and has been trying to find it too (just moved to Qld ourselves). Anyway, we still haven't found where you can watch it, but you can listen to it live here: BBC - Radio 5 live - Commentaries Enjoy....

He also wants Forest to humiliate Derby, however he didn't say it that nice, something about sheep....

I bet it still hurts your boyfriend even in sunny Oz?:biggrin:

bad luck tell him

Ian

It seems remarkably quiet from the (oz) red side of the trent since this post was started?? I wonder why?? :biggrin: How disappointing. I suspect if the scoreline was different then the 'red dogs' would have more to say. Derby is still celebrating. If you've not heard the Florist manager is now claiming Cloughie attacked him on the side line so he refused to shake hands after the game. I just call that being a bad looser. C'mon u Rams

Archived