Place to stay in Perth and Brisbane

mdesai11

Hi, we have applied for a 175 visa and are waiting for this to be processed. In the meantime, we thought it would be a good idea to fly over to Oz for a fact finding trip. Does anybody have any pointers on where to find good, cheap accommodation? We will be in Perth from 29th May 2010 for 1 week and then Brisbane from 4th June 2010 for a week. We would like to stay at a house or an apartment rather than a hotel.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Thanks.

Hi, we have applied for a 175 visa and are waiting for this to be processed. In the meantime, we thought it would be a good idea to fly over to Oz for a fact finding trip. Does anybody have any pointers on where to find good, cheap accommodation? We will be in Perth from 29th May 2010 for 1 week and then Brisbane from 4th June 2010 for a week. We would like to stay at a house or an apartment rather than a hotel.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Thanks.

The two biggest sites for finding short term accommodation across Australia are Stayz Holiday Accommodation - 20,000+ Holiday Rentals across Australia and Accommodation holiday house rentals- TakeABreak. You should find a wide variety of houses on these sites so hopefully something will be suitable for you.

Hope that helps

Love

Rudi

x

The two biggest sites for finding short term accommodation across Australia are Stayz Holiday Accommodation - 20,000+ Holiday Rentals across Australia and Accommodation holiday house rentals- TakeABreak. You should find a wide variety of houses on these sites so hopefully something will be suitable for you.

Hope that helps

Love

Rudi

x

Hi Rudi,

thanks for your help with this. I'll take a look straight away :notworthy:

I am sorry we can't accommodate you, we are booked for the dates you wanted, but another couple of options are Auspitality Homestay | Luxury Accomodation Brisbane Queensland Australia who are also PIO members. Their place is not far from mine, in the Bayside area. And then also contact Calngary - she is one of the moderators on here and has home at Jimboomba - Welcome to Jimboomba | Brisbane Relocations

I hope you find something.

Love

Rudi

x

Archived